Seeing other co-workers at the urinals?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jbuckn01, Dec 24, 2008.

1. jbuckn01

jbuckn01 New Member

Ok my question is have any of you guys seen another co-workers dicks at the urinals where you work? Did you mean to see it? Tell me your stories. :biggrin1:

2. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have not seen coworker's dicks, never really paid much attention, I've worked at many gyms and such. Only once has another "coworker" seen me, I was taking a shower in the group showers and he waltzed in to ask if I'd seen someone. He worked in a different department. If I'm out with friends, there have been times that I have seen my friends just because of the situation, not really a big deal. I'm not out to cock-watch.

3. jbuckn01

jbuckn01 New Member

Thats cool

Has anybody checked out any Hot co-workers at the urinals? I have seen some big ones where I work no dividers.

#3 jbuckn01, Dec 24, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  4. ATL Big !

ATL Big ! New Member

Albums:
    At the urinals by the way have no dividers and in the gang shower in the locker room. I truly think a gay man designed my office building. It has not been a problem . :biggrin1:

5. impulse300

impulse300 New Member

Albums:
    ive never really looked.. too affraid. But I have caught a few looking at mine, I just pertend not to notice.. like what the fuck am i suppose to say?

6. jbuckn01

jbuckn01 New Member

If there gay say nice cock. lol You just have to be very careful because it is guys you work with.:smile:

7. impulse300

impulse300 New Member

Albums:
    hmm.. i have terrible gaydar.. so i dont risk it?

8. jbuckn01

jbuckn01 New Member

Then you may want to just play it safe and do nothing.

9. edonline

Gold Member

I've seen a few guys at the urinals at work. Some guys seems to like to put on a show, even if they aren't very obvious about it (standing away from the urinal a bit, taking their time putting things away, etc). I check my co-workers out when I can and have seen some nice stuff, from associates and partners alike.

10. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Years ago I was a teacher at a community college. One of my co-teachers taught math and was a very effeminate Christian who was married to a pretty little woman who was also a math teacher. The two were the cute little Christian couple of this college in a very conservative county here where I live.

We were sitting together having a big lunch as part of a staff workshop, and I excused myself to go to the restroom. The math teacher guy got up and followed me continuing the conversation into the restroom. I picked a urinal at the far right of the row to give him plenty of room to choose a urinal to the far left...but he picked a urinal only one down from mine. He kept talking, and as he talked to me, his eyes kept glancing down at my wang. I thought it was odd that a Christian married guy was checking me out, but I did nothing to prevent him from looking. When I was done, he was done. We washed our hands and left. Nothing else was done or said. I quit the job shortly thereafter.

11. open501s

open501s Member

There is this one guy that stands back from the urinals and looks around to see who can see it ... and if they are looking.

It kind of creeps me out; but it is fine when I do the same thing. :rolleyes:

12. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    some of the guys in the squad just line up and flop them out... sometimes we comment or joke about big or small sizes... very cool and bro like..

13. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah. I had this goregous Italian stud boss once. VGL ,married, and all the women and gay guys in the company wanted him. New Jersey accent which makes me weak in the knees. ("So, uh, like you gonna suck my dick or what??") Going out to the parking garage there was one small last restroom just before the exit from the building to the garage. Last piss before highway or something. Anyway we both walked in at the same time and there were only two urinals so we stood next to each other. We were talking so we turned or faces towards each other. A couple times my eyes dropped to check out his dick and he definitely caught me. It was very thick and just added to his stud image for me.

I would have blown that dude ANY TIME HE WANTED.

14. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

Try saying "Hey, what's up? That's my penis, and everything."

I fucking lol'd.

#14 D_skeaflea, Dec 24, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  15. houtx48

Gold Member

what the hell do you people think you have that is so special that people even want to see you naked? one out of five maybe, the rest of you get over yourselves

16. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

I had a boss look over the devider at mine one time. Very creepy old guy.

17. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

It happens. People see cocks when cocks are out.

18. hung and horny

I don't normally look, not very professional, but my one friend at my work one day, we had been joking around a bit and we were a piss beside each other and he gave me a push so I pushed him back and we fell to the side! His dick swung, still pissing, it was quite the sight. My guess, 5 inches soft, easy.

19. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep, used to check out and be checked out all the time at the offiice. I guess it's
    just a man thing!

Which reminds me when I was in the Navy, everyone went to the head to shower
    in the nude, since there was no place to hang or leave clothes in the area...just a
    few hooks to hang towels. So everything was always hanging out and swinging to
    and from...and in the head....so to speak! :rolleyes:

When you went to take a piss or crap, you did it over a long (about 20' long), open
    trough along the bulkhead....with sea water running through it from one end to the
    other....so, there was ablsoutely no way to hid anything from anyone...even your
    own crap or that of someone else up trough!

After about 2 weeks of living with 40+ men in such a close area, with bunks only 1"
    apart (they made us sleep head to toe), and with open toilet and bathing areas in
    the head, there was absolutely nothing you didn't know about your mates. You knew
    and saw all of their night and morning erections (navy boxers held nothing in), and
    there was no inch of another's body that you were not familiar with after a while.

As a newly awakened and aware BI, in the beginning all this nudity, hanging and
    swinging was new and in a way somewhat exciting, but after a while, it soon became
    old hat and dulled your sexual senses.:sad:

Of course, the potassium nitrate or Salt Peter that we were fed (it was still legal then)
    didn't keep us from those erections, but it did slow libido and our reactions to sexual
    stimulous.........a bit!.........:wink:

So.....we learned to not eat anything aboard ship (we kept secret snacks) from the
    night before going ashore (just wait and eat ashore) so that we could get it up and
    have fun on liberty.........:biggrin: Isn't it funny how there is always a way to get
    around obstacles!

20. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

The urinal experience is so weird. I still don't "get" it. We are willing to expose ourselves in front of complete strangers. I know that many, if not most, urinals have dividers now. But it's still odd.

I saw a co-worker at the urinal, but he was my best friend and I'd seen him before so no big deal. Other than that, can't think of anything.

Draft saved Draft deleted