Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's strange because so many international students from China at my university are super uptight about being naked in the locker room and open shower. I just figured that was the norm in China.

Where are you righ
That's strange because so many international students from China at my university are super uptight about being naked in the locker room and open shower. I just figured that was the norm in China.

Where are you located? Im here in China. If your students are in a differnt country, they probably are not as comfortable showing their dicks like here.

In Canada. The strange thing is that everyone else is naked using the open shower, but they run into a stall and close the curtain.

cloverleaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I walked in sauna, towel around my waist. There was a guy I knew in there. We went to school together. So I knew his name but he wasn't really a friend. He was fully clothed in gym gear -- including sneakers.

Normally if there are other dudes in the sauna in towels I leave mine on. I

But this guy needed a proper sauna example.

As I chatted I immediately took off my towel, sat on it and spread my legs wide open and leaned back directly opposite him, made eye contact with him and kept up the chat.

Nobody else came in.

Back in the locker room I ran into him at his locker as I came out of the showers. I chatted with him lightheartedly as I did my final towel off and got dressed -- which takes me about a minute and a half.

Of course the guy did not shower and was doing a towel off and dance in the locker room to peel off his sweaty kit and get dressed. He had two towels. One for the dance and one to sop up sweat...

I was walking out and on with my day and he was still flumoxing. As I walked out I looked at him, smiled and just said: "Dude, ya know they got showers in there to help you out" and pointed to the showers.

He did laugh,appreciating perhaps the ridiculous appearance of his behavior.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
I walked in sauna, towel around my waist. There was a guy I knew in there. We went to school together. So I knew his name but he wasn't really a friend. He was fully clothed in gym gear -- including sneakers.

Normally if there are other dudes in the sauna in towels I leave mine on. I

But this guy needed a proper sauna example.

As I chatted I immediately took off my towel, sat on it and spread my legs wide open and leaned back directly opposite him, made eye contact with him and kept up the chat.

Nobody else came in.

Back in the locker room I ran into him at his locker as I came out of the showers. I chatted with him lightheartedly as I did my final towel off and got dressed -- which takes me about a minute and a half.

Of course the guy did not shower and was doing a towel off and dance in the locker room to peel off his sweaty kit and get dressed. He had two towels. One for the dance and one to sop up sweat...

I was walking out and on with my day and he was still flumoxing. As I walked out I looked at him, smiled and just said: "Dude, ya know they got showers in there to help you out" and pointed to the showers.

He did laugh,appreciating perhaps the ridiculous appearance of his behavior.

OMG. Guys in the sauna in stinky workout clothes are the worst. They smell up the entire place.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me, the whole comfort level of the situation is driven by how people react. If the naked goes out of his way to cover up, it adds tension. Similarly, if the clothed guy either stares inappropriately or unnaturally looks away, that also adds tension. Whether I'm the clothed or the naked guy, I just carry on at ease, as if we were both clothed or naked. If I'm the naked guy, I'm likely to stay naked. It's a locker room. If a shower full of guys just saw my dick, it seems a bit silly to cover it for someone i know. If my body language conveys i'm fine with it, the other guy usually is, as well.

To me, the whole comfort level of the situation is driven by how people react. If the naked goes out of his way to cover up, it adds tension. Similarly, if the clothed guy either stares inappropriately or unnaturally looks away, that also adds tension. Whether I'm the clothed or the naked guy, I just carry on at ease, as if we were both clothed or naked. If I'm the naked guy, I'm likely to stay naked. It's a locker room. If a shower full of guys just saw my dick, it seems a bit silly to cover it for someone i know. If my body language conveys i'm fine with it, the other guy usually is, as well.

Exactly. Take the lead, and others will follow. That has always been my experience as well. The situation is only as uncomfortable as people make it.

Reactions: satopper

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Intellectually, I agree with everything you've said here, and in my own locker room routine I try to break down these ridiculous behaviors by just being normal about nudity (not paranoid about staying covered and not pervy about flaunting it).

That being said, I recently ran into a neighbor in the locker room. We live just a few houses apart and our kids all go to the same school. This guy won the genetic lottery and is super handsome and super fit. He easily looks 15 years younger than his real age. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I was almost in a panic to avoid him in the locker room because I felt self-conscious about any comparisons.

If I was more secure in my own body image I would have been overjoyed at the chance to get a look at this guy up close and personal, but I've got a lot of work to do before that happens.

*At our elementary school, the parents sometimes also dress up in costumes for the kids' Halloween party. This guy came dressed as Superman and had everyone turning heads - he is a stunner.

Reactions: speedjunkie

I have no problem stripping around strangers; however, it is completely different if it is someone I know. This is definitely the case for people that are in a leadership position over me. I've seen my former boss, a VP, and my pastor at the gym and just froze. I don't know why but it definitely happens. I have no problems if it is someone I know casually or are friends from work.

D

deleted875903

Yup saw my younger co-worker at the nude beach coming out of the water. He was shocked to see me but I walked up to him nude of course and talked with him before jumping into the water.
After I got out I walked over to where he was sitting on some rocks on the beach. He was talking with another guy and girl both who had swimsuits on. I started talking to him when the girl who standing next to him said hey. I turned and recognized her as one of my other co-workers. So I said hey back to her and kept talking. She said hey again and I said hey again. (I guess she never expected to see me or anyone else there from work. Especially not in the nude.) So we just kept talking like nothing unusual was happening.
She eventually took her top off because she said she didn't want a tan line.
But neither of the guys stripped down. I found out later at work when we talking that the other guy that was with him was his sisters boyfriend. He also told me that his girlfriend has been taking him to different beaches that are clothing optional to get him to strip down and experience what it is like just to be nude.
Good news is that the next time he and his girlfriend venture to Little beach they are going to invite me.

waltsean

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A few weeks ago I ran into a family friend while I was relaxing in the sauna after a workout. He definitely took several long glances at my cock, which was hanging heavy from the lift and heat. He appreciated it, as he said "you are looking quite firm" as he left.

Reactions: malakos

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some years back, I was at the gym in the locker room and saw one of the lawyers from my then office. He was completely naked, but managed to slip his towel on a split second before I saw anything. He was very muscular and seemed uncomfortable that I'd even seen that much. The encounter meant absolutely nothing to me, though. Seeing other people naked or having people see me naked means nothing to me. It seems that half of my friends have seen pics of my dick online anyway ;) We laugh about it.
Where do they find your pics?

FastNHard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't really seen anyone I know nude, But, a guy I see at the place I workout at is in my figure modeling class. First day was two days ago and I walked in and seen him, I thought, crap, I know him. I'm the nude model by the way.