Seeing people you know nude at the gym/sauna

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
There was a PE and soccer coach who was really good looking. He was married to a really attractive attorney, blonde, big boobs. Everyone thought he had the easy life. All the girls loved him. I always kind of wondered about him, not sure why, probably early gaydar. I was skinny and not in the popular crowd. Also I was not in his PE classes so he had no idea who I was.

My freshman year in college I started swimming and lifting weights. I really filled out and my body physically transformed. Fast forward to age 26, I was home for the holidays visiting my parents. They had moved across town to a new neighborhood and joined a fancy club. Late one evening I was there lifting weights and noticed someone who looked familiar. I realized who it was. He was probably early 40s and still looked good, handsome and a nice body. I thought to myself, "I wonder what his story really is."

He left the gym floor and about fifteen minutes later I finished my workout. I went into the locker room and stripped to take a shower. As I was walking into the wet area, a guy came out of the shower room. I could tell others were in there showering. I hung my towel and walked in. One guy was showering on one wall and the former PE coach was showering at the one across from him, facing the wall, washing soap off. He had a nice defined back, nice ass with a furry crack and nice looking legs. While there were plenty of shower heads open I decided to take one right next to him. I turned on the water and as I did he looked over to me. I stepped to the side out of the water and faced him while I soaped up. As I soaped up my cock and balls I noticed his eyes drop. I stepped into the shower spray to rinse the soap off and then started soaping my back and ass. The guy across from us left and it was just the two of us. He then started soaping up again while looking round. He soaped up his chest, stomach and then his big cock and balls, slowly stretching out his dick as he soaped it up. I turned around a few times to give him a bit of a show and my cock started stretching out some. As I was facing the wall he was also facing the wall, playing with his cock and balls, acting like he was rinsing them off. By now it was obvious that his cock was thicker and stretching out.

I turned off the water, took my towel off the hook and walked into the sauna. No one was around now. As soon as I say down with my towel wrapped around me I heard the water in the shower room turn off. A minute later he walked in with his towel wrapped around me. As he walked by me to grab a spot on the seating area perpendicular to where I was sitting he said, "Hey." He had no idea who I was. He sat down and opened his towel. I looked over to him and he smiled. I then let my eyes move down to his well defined hairy chest, hairy flat stomach and to his big soft dick sitting on his balls. I looked back up at him, he smiled and said, "You have a nice cock and ass." I then opened my towel. He started playing with his dick and I did the same. In a minute or so we were both hard and stroking. His dick was thick with a slight upward banana curve. He was definitely a hot older guy!

He then walked over to the door and looked out. He said no one was around and sat next to me on my right. He took his large right had and felt my balls and then started storing my dick. I placed my right hand on his back as he stroked my dick. We looked at each other and he kissed me. He was a great kisser and I could feel the precum oozing from my dick. He stopped stroking me, leaned back against the wall and stoked his dick. He told me I was a good kisser and said he was also. He also commented how much I was leaking precum. I told him I was a huge dripper especially when turned on. I asked him if he was a dripper and he said not as much as I was. He then milked out a drop of precum onto his index finger and rub it on my right nipple. He leaned over and licked and suck his precum off my nipple. I moved my right hand from his back and put it around his hard dick and felt his balls. I milked a drop of precum from his dick and put my finger in his mouth. He then kissed me again as his hand went back to my cock and balls. As we kissed his fingers went to my taint. I slide out from the bench and let his fingers move between my ass cheeks. His middle finger found my hole. I stroked his dick while he slide his large middle finger in my ass. He then started kissing me -- between his great kissing skills and his large finger up my ass I was going crazy. He told me I was hot and said he was too. He then went down on me and started sucking my dick. I had to move my hand from his cock to moved it to his lower back, then his ass cheek, and then his crack. As he alternated between sucking my dick and balls while fingering my ass, I found his hairy hole. I played with it for awhile and then stuck my finger in it. He moaned. I was so worked up. I wanted to cum in his mouth. I thought if I told I was close he might pull up. I placed my left hand on his head and ran my fingers through his hair. He was sucking my dick, fingering my ass, while I was fingering his. I started cumming. I felt him pulled up so I kept his head pressed down while I shot my load of cum in his mouth. When I was done I moved my left hand from his head. He came up and smiled. As he pulled his finger out of my ass I asked him if he swallowed and he said yes and that it was a first for him. He then leaned back and stroked his dick. He asked me to kiss him while he got off. I leaned over and we kissed. As he started to cum we locked lips and he pointed his dick at me and shot hid load of hot cum on my stomach and chest.

We both leaned back, sweating from the heat. He took his towel and wiped his cum ff of me. As our cocks dwindled we talked a bit. He still had not clue who I was. He told me he used to be a PE and soccer coach but was not selling real estate and liked it a lot. I told him I was visiting family for the holidays and lived out of state working on IT projects for one of the big consulting firms. He told me he was married and didn't get to play with guys a lot and that he really liked the what we just did and would like more. I told him I wold like more also. Our cocks were now soft. He leaned over to me and kissed me again. We showered together and still no one was around. He reached over and soaped up my cock and balls. I reached over and soaped up his ass, feeling his hole again. We rinsed off, dried off and got dressed. As we walked out we agreed to meet up again.

Two days later we got a hotel room and hung out for five hours sucking and fucking each other. The sex was great. While he had been fucked twice before he had never fucked a guy before. I have to say that while he was a really good bottom, he was also a very talented intuitive top. His thick dick with the slight upward curve was one of the best I've had in my ass. Between rounds we talked a lot and he seemed like a really nice, genuine guy. Admitted he was gay -- even saying that was the first time he had said he was gay a loud. He didn't know how to get out of his situation. He said if times had been different he would have taken a different path. We showered together and before leaving the room hugged each other for a couple of minutes. As we were about to leave he said he had to suck my dick one last time. He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulled them and my briefs down and started sucking my dick. He told me he was thinking about my load of cum he swallowed in the sauna and wanted to swallow another load of my cum to remember me by. I leaned against the wall. As he was sucking my dick he slid his large middle finger into my ass. I ran my fingers through his hair with both hands as he sucked my dick and balls. He then moved his focus back to my cock while slowly fingering my ass. I shot a huge load in his mouth. He swallowed it all. As I pulled up my jeans he kissed me and said thank you. We walked out of the hotel together and parted with a hand shake in the parking lot.

I never told him who I was, only my first name. I don't think he ever remembered who I was. I never heard from him again.

D

deleted875903

There was a PE and soccer coach who was really good looking. He was married to a really attractive attorney, blonde, big boobs. Everyone thought he had the easy life. All the girls loved him. I always kind of wondered about him, not sure why, probably early gaydar. I was skinny and not in the popular crowd. Also I was not in his PE classes so he had no idea who I was.

My freshman year in college I started swimming and lifting weights. I really filled out and my body physically transformed. Fast forward to age 26, I was home for the holidays visiting my parents. They had moved across town to a new neighborhood and joined a fancy club. Late one evening I was there lifting weights and noticed someone who looked familiar. I realized who it was. He was probably early 40s and still looked good, handsome and a nice body. I thought to myself, "I wonder what his story really is."

He left the gym floor and about fifteen minutes later I finished my workout. I went into the locker room and stripped to take a shower. As I was walking into the wet area, a guy came out of the shower room. I could tell others were in there showering. I hung my towel and walked in. One guy was showering on one wall and the former PE coach was showering at the one across from him, facing the wall, washing soap off. He had a nice defined back, nice ass with a furry crack and nice looking legs. While there were plenty of shower heads open I decided to take one right next to him. I turned on the water and as I did he looked over to me. I stepped to the side out of the water and faced him while I soaped up. As I soaped up my cock and balls I noticed his eyes drop. I stepped into the shower spray to rinse the soap off and then started soaping my back and ass. The guy across from us left and it was just the two of us. He then started soaping up again while looking round. He soaped up his chest, stomach and then his big cock and balls, slowly stretching out his dick as he soaped it up. I turned around a few times to give him a bit of a show and my cock started stretching out some. As I was facing the wall he was also facing the wall, playing with his cock and balls, acting like he was rinsing them off. By now it was obvious that his cock was thicker and stretching out.

I turned off the water, took my towel off the hook and walked into the sauna. No one was around now. As soon as I say down with my towel wrapped around me I heard the water in the shower room turn off. A minute later he walked in with his towel wrapped around me. As he walked by me to grab a spot on the seating area perpendicular to where I was sitting he said, "Hey." He had no idea who I was. He sat down and opened his towel. I looked over to him and he smiled. I then let my eyes move down to his well defined hairy chest, hairy flat stomach and to his big soft dick sitting on his balls. I looked back up at him, he smiled and said, "You have a nice cock and ass." I then opened my towel. He started playing with his dick and I did the same. In a minute or so we were both hard and stroking. His dick was thick with a slight upward banana curve. He was definitely a hot older guy!

He then walked over to the door and looked out. He said no one was around and sat next to me on my right. He took his large right had and felt my balls and then started storing my dick. I placed my right hand on his back as he stroked my dick. We looked at each other and he kissed me. He was a great kisser and I could feel the precum oozing from my dick. He stopped stroking me, leaned back against the wall and stoked his dick. He told me I was a good kisser and said he was also. He also commented how much I was leaking precum. I told him I was a huge dripper especially when turned on. I asked him if he was a dripper and he said not as much as I was. He then milked out a drop of precum onto his index finger and rub it on my right nipple. He leaned over and licked and suck his precum off my nipple. I moved my right hand from his back and put it around his hard dick and felt his balls. I milked a drop of precum from his dick and put my finger in his mouth. He then kissed me again as his hand went back to my cock and balls. As we kissed his fingers went to my taint. I slide out from the bench and let his fingers move between my ass cheeks. His middle finger found my hole. I stroked his dick while he slide his large middle finger in my ass. He then started kissing me -- between his great kissing skills and his large finger up my ass I was going crazy. He told me I was hot and said he was too. He then went down on me and started sucking my dick. I had to move my hand from his cock to moved it to his lower back, then his ass cheek, and then his crack. As he alternated between sucking my dick and balls while fingering my ass, I found his hairy hole. I played with it for awhile and then stuck my finger in it. He moaned. I was so worked up. I wanted to cum in his mouth. I thought if I told I was close he might pull up. I placed my left hand on his head and ran my fingers through his hair. He was sucking my dick, fingering my ass, while I was fingering his. I started cumming. I felt him pulled up so I kept his head pressed down while I shot my load of cum in his mouth. When I was done I moved my left hand from his head. He came up and smiled. As he pulled his finger out of my ass I asked him if he swallowed and he said yes and that it was a first for him. He then leaned back and stroked his dick. He asked me to kiss him while he got off. I leaned over and we kissed. As he started to cum we locked lips and he pointed his dick at me and shot hid load of hot cum on my stomach and chest.

We both leaned back, sweating from the heat. He took his towel and wiped his cum ff of me. As our cocks dwindled we talked a bit. He still had not clue who I was. He told me he used to be a PE and soccer coach but was not selling real estate and liked it a lot. I told him I was visiting family for the holidays and lived out of state working on IT projects for one of the big consulting firms. He told me he was married and didn't get to play with guys a lot and that he really liked the what we just did and would like more. I told him I wold like more also. Our cocks were now soft. He leaned over to me and kissed me again. We showered together and still no one was around. He reached over and soaped up my cock and balls. I reached over and soaped up his ass, feeling his hole again. We rinsed off, dried off and got dressed. As we walked out we agreed to meet up again.

Two days later we got a hotel room and hung out for five hours sucking and fucking each other. The sex was great. While he had been fucked twice before he had never fucked a guy before. I have to say that while he was a really good bottom, he was also a very talented intuitive top. His thick dick with the slight upward curve was one of the best I've had in my ass. Between rounds we talked a lot and he seemed like a really nice, genuine guy. Admitted he was gay -- even saying that was the first time he had said he was gay a loud. He didn't know how to get out of his situation. He said if times had been different he would have taken a different path. We showered together and before leaving the room hugged each other for a couple of minutes. As we were about to leave he said he had to suck my dick one last time. He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulled them and my briefs down and started sucking my dick. He told me he was thinking about my load of cum he swallowed in the sauna and wanted to swallow another load of my cum to remember me by. I leaned against the wall. As he was sucking my dick he slid his large middle finger into my ass. I ran my fingers through his hair with both hands as he sucked my dick and balls. He then moved his focus back to my cock while slowly fingering my ass. I shot a huge load in his mouth. He swallowed it all. As I pulled up my jeans he kissed me and said thank you. We walked out of the hotel together and parted with a hand shake in the parking lot.

I never told him who I was, only my first name. I don't think he ever remembered who I was. I never heard from him again.
OK I'm hard now.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many years ago when I was in high school I had the opportunity to see two teachers naked. The first was the mechanical drawing teacher. I never took his class but knew who he was. A very popular guy who drove a Porche and was pretty hip for a small town area. I stayed after school one afternoon to work on a project. Before I went home I remembered I'd left something in my gym locker that I needed to take with me. As I walked into the boys locker room I saw the teacher coming out of the shower. Not sure why he was showering at school but I surely didn't mind. He had a pretty decent build. Quite hairy. He had balls that were fat and an average cock that seemed to push out from resting on them. It almost looked like he was hard but it was just his soft cock sticking outward. He saw me and said hello but never flinched about being caught naked by a student.
The second was a young and very handsome gym teacher. He was new that semester and became quite popular due to his good looks and friendly personality. I had to drop something off in the coach/gym teacher"s office one afternoon after school. I did not realize that there was a private shower in the back corner of the office. As I walked in I looked over and saw this young teacher drying off after a shower. He did not see me but I got a good look at his muscular body and his impressive soft cock. I just quietly turned around and left. But every time I saw him after that all I could think about was the nice piece of meat hanging between his legs. Good memories.....

Bobbie1952

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Several people I know from work swim at the pool before work and we see each other naked. I've never felt embarassed about it. It's not uncommon to strike up a conversation as we shower and dress. I've seen the same people in threading room for years and the nudity isn't a big deal.

Reactions: mutualjax

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in grad school I had to take one class in the law school. The professor was just a year or two older than I was and was absolutely brilliant. Quirky. Highly intelligent. Maybe aloof even. It was rumored that he used to be quite large, but now spends hours every day at the gym to maintain his lean, muscular body.

One day I was at the gym and saw him doing his legendary workouts. What I learned was that he also spent time in the sauna as well. The custom there was that everyone sat on their towel being totally naked in the sauna and wet area of the locker room (this was late 1980s).

The first time I saw my professor naked I almost died. His body was just as I imagined it. Muscular, ripped, but with a huge thick dick hanging between his legs. Nice balls and full black pubes. Not only was there no shame, but he proudly displayed it all. He never was seen wearing a towel as he walked the length of the massive locker room naked. We would chat in the sauna about "things." Never about class work. We were just guys there. Naked guys. Naked guys looking at each other's cocks.

The funny part of this story was when I would hang out with my female friends from class. Once they found out that I would be naked with the professor, they wanted every detail about his body. Was he hairy? Yes. Was he cut? Yes, he is Jewish. Nice ass? Perfect. Ever seen him hard? Couple times. How big? 9 inches.

They wanted to hear those stories over and over.

In class it seemed like he always had a little smile for me. A knowing smile. Nothing ever happened beyond those locker room experiences. Sadly.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
When I was in grad school I had to take one class in the law school. The professor was just a year or two older than I was and was absolutely brilliant. Quirky. Highly intelligent. Maybe aloof even. It was rumored that he used to be quite large, but now spends hours every day at the gym to maintain his lean, muscular body.

One day I was at the gym and saw him doing his legendary workouts. What I learned was that he also spent time in the sauna as well. The custom there was that everyone sat on their towel being totally naked in the sauna and wet area of the locker room (this was late 1980s).

The first time I saw my professor naked I almost died. His body was just as I imagined it. Muscular, ripped, but with a huge thick dick hanging between his legs. Nice balls and full black pubes. Not only was there no shame, but he proudly displayed it all. He never was seen wearing a towel as he walked the length of the massive locker room naked. We would chat in the sauna about "things." Never about class work. We were just guys there. Naked guys. Naked guys looking at each other's cocks.

The funny part of this story was when I would hang out with my female friends from class. Once they found out that I would be naked with the professor, they wanted every detail about his body. Was he hairy? Yes. Was he cut? Yes, he is Jewish. Nice ass? Perfect. Ever seen him hard? Couple times. How big? 9 inches.

In class it seemed like he always had a little smile for me. A knowing smile. Nothing ever happened beyond those locker room experiences. Sadly.

Where did you see him hard?? Did you jack off with him?

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media

@FiftiesAndFit posted a great story about one of his college professors here:

Finally Seeing Someone Naked

Starts at post #134.

Reactions: Andr3aT0

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ran into the husband of a lady I kind of have a crush on while we were both buck naked. He was barely average but still larger flaccid than me. I just know he told her have a small cock.

Reactions: briefsguy1993

tarzan2591

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I happened to be at the gym with my best friend the other day unplanned and we both got out of the showers and we’re changing at the same time in a small locker room. It was completely normal seeing him naked and not strange at all. He had a great body and bigger penis than I thought he would have had

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
I happened to be at the gym with my best friend the other day unplanned and we both got out of the showers and we’re changing at the same time in a small locker room. It was completely normal seeing him naked and not strange at all. He had a great body and bigger penis than I thought he would have had

Was his bush trimmed up? Balls shaved?

A couple of years ago when I was a more serious gym goer, I was frequently a place that was close to work that had a small number of clientele who used the locker room but those of us who did weren't very shy. One morning I was leaving the shower, towel around my waist and came out to find a young guy, maybe 25, I knew from church standing buck naked without a towel and shaving in front of the sink. He saw me, smiled, and said good morning without hesitation. We shook hands and he appeared not embarrassed nor attempted to cover up. I had seen him at the gym once or twice but he wasn't part of our morning crowd and it was my first time to see him naked. He was very fit, no body hair, nice but unimpressive package. We didn't say much other than exchange pleasantries and he just said he made it before work.

Only a few days later it was Sunday and we saw each other outside walking in at the same time. He was with his then girlfriend and we spoke again, shook hands, and I quickly said, "Boy I'm seeing a lot of you this week". He got the joke immediately burst out laughing and nodded. I'm sure the girlfriend wondered what was so funny but there was no elaboration.

Given how a lot of my friends were straight when I first discovered the Korean Spa I never saw them there. I didn't say anything about visiting. Eventually I started chatting with some guys I would see there, gay and straight, and I became friends with one of them. We've hung out several times outside of there and have gotten naked a few times but it's not sexual.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen a couple of guys I've known socially in the gym shower. One was a tall thin guy who I would have thought would have a long thick dick but had an average sized one. The other was a guy I knew from the biker community (motorcycle). I was surprised he had a pretty good sized dick. His dick size was never apparent in his jeans. I was surprised when I saw him hanging respectfully in the shower. Both of these guys were circumcised.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
At my last gym, maybe 9 months ago, I was in the shower and stepped out of my stall naked, grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist as I was walking to the steam room. As I was walking and before I had the towel around me I looked up and made eye contact with someone walking straight towards me, and it took a second before I realized it was one of my co workers, a guy that I ate lunch with almost every day, even though I really didn't like the guy. He was fully clothed and got a good eye full of my cock and balls swinging while I walked. I had just gotten out of the hot tub and then a hot shower so everything was hanging real low and slapping against my thighs while I walked. After it was obvious that we saw and recognized each other he quickly turned away while I went into the steam room. I saw him in the gym a few other times after that, but we were both more covered up each time.

I like being seen naked, but I prefer it to be with strangers. Though, I do wonder if he said anything about it to anyone else at work.

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a college tennis coach - one of my team members practiced at the same gym I did and took tennis lessons from the same pro I did. One day after my work out, I was sitting in the hot tube. He walks in naked as the day he was born - I felt really awkward - clearly he didn't and just climbed in the hot tube with me. Nothing at all happened other than we had this great conversation. We showered at the same time and dressed - left - this happened a few more times and the more it happened the less weird it was - even when we were at matches it was not weird - but those first 5 minutes were really awkward!

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was a college tennis coach - one of my team members practiced at the same gym I did and took tennis lessons from the same pro I did. One day after my work out, I was sitting in the hot tube. He walks in naked as the day he was born - I felt really awkward - clearly he didn't and just climbed in the hot tube with me. Nothing at all happened other than we had this great conversation. We showered at the same time and dressed - left - this happened a few more times and the more it happened the less weird it was - even when we were at matches it was not weird - but those first 5 minutes were really awkward!
You never saw him in the college locker room when you coached him?

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You never saw him in the college locker room when you coached him?
No - he never went in - he would leave practice and head back to his apartment

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some time ago I was introduced to a DILF in my neighborhood. We and wives chatted. After awhile, I realized I had seen him in the (large, open) shower at the gym. He has one of those cocks that always looks chubbed up because it kind of sticks straight out even when soft. And a smoking hot body. I didn't say anything, but hoped I would see him again in the shower. Never did.