Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello folks!

Okay let me be specific: Have you ever seen someone naked during

• The behind the scene / production stage of a Movie or a Photoshoot
  • The backstage / rehearsal of a Theater Play or Fashion Show
So it's most likely actors and models, but they don't need to be famous or popular, you don't have to tell their name, just share the experience if you've been there - seen that. Still great even when it's a local or low-budget one.

I really want to know how actors / extras / models deal with off-record nudity. It's getting more and more difficult to hear stories like this, as it can be associated with sexual harassment or unsolicited exposure for the performers.
Don't get me wrong, I completely disagree with any kinds of exploitation towards people.
I just enjoy the thought of someone in the Show business so carefree about staying naked in the clothed environment, that's it :blush:

Thus, if you buy ticket to see Naked Boys Singing, it doesn't count (feel free to share anyway). But if you see them naked in the backstage or during rehearsal, please tell us moreee. Kindly re-share any stories you've heard too.

To be honest I didn't expect many responses, this is kinda a niche. All comments are much appreciated. Thank you very much! :heart_eyes:

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work in fashion industry.
One time at work I had to fit and edit a few pairs of super tiny briefs for a fashion show. The fitting model was one of our regulars: tall- around 6ft 3, super athletic, chiseled six pack and a very handsome face. Slight tan, dark hair and a sexy stubble.

He was not a professional model per se, but rather one of the designer's college athlete friends, but we used him for some of the fittings as he was the right size. I knew he was packing as I had seen him in underwear several times and he was always bulging in his boxer briefs like crazy. So much so that it was distracting at times. He also had a lovely round butt, as he was an athlete.

The thing with him was that he was very friendly and also a little bit shy. Normally models have no problems being in underwear and sometimes even naked around people, but he was always trying to either hold his hands in front of his package even when in underwear. I feel this added to his charm: a big hot, muscular man being self-conscious when undressed.

At that time we were working in a temporary makeshift studio and there was little to no privacy to be had for changing clothes. Normally models didn't mind, so we didn't really worry about it.

So, these briefs I needed to fit in him were truly tiny: barely enough to cover the penis. I knew already before that there was no way in hell his cock will fit in those but I couldn't wait to see him try.

He was in his underwear, waiting for the fitting.Thick, hairy, muscular thighs and a slightly hairy, defined six pack. Dark, flat nipples and a patch of hair on his sculpted chest. He seemed nervous.

I gave him the briefs and watched him turn around. He slid his underwear off and I was rewarded with a lovely view of his muscular ass. It was slightly hairy and bigger than most models. I couldn't see his hole, but I got a glimpse of his dangling balls. He pulled the tiny briefs over his butt and they cupped his cheeks wonderfully. He turned around and showed me the underwear. I was already hard.

He was truly big. A sculpted adonis belt with a dark treasure trail leading to a massive, bulky cock barely contained in tiny briefs and most of his balls and some of his shaft was visible from the sides. You could see a large, thick cock head bulging against the thin material. It was clear he was very uncomfortable.

"Well. This is not good. I need to try it on some of the other guys as well but I'm pretty sure we gotta make special ones for you."

He looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean your junk is so much bigger than all the other guys that we need to make a special pair to cover up your equipment. See, I can see almost all of it from the sides already. This will not do."

He blushed and smiled wide. He seemed to be taken aback by my comment on the size of his cock.

"Thanks I guess."

I did the fitting all the while trying to hide my erection. Working so close to a bulging monster like that is truly an experience.

"Ok, we are good, give me the briefs and Ill do some edits and make a new pair while you wait."

I fully expected him to turn around and change, but apparently my comment about his size had made him more comfortable. He slid down his briefs, and his cock popped out. Thick, veiny, and completely soft, surrounded by a well-kept patch of pubic hair.

He was uncut and a bulbous dark pink cockhead was peeking out from the tip of his foreskin. He had curvy, tight glans and a sizeable, prominent pee slit. His balls were big and droopy.

By how he dropped his pants right in front of me, It seemed like he tried show off. No hands in front of his package and he didn't even bother to put anything on while he waited for me to cut and prepare another sample.

I have to say I deliberately made some construction mistakes on the second pair so I would have an excuse to get as close to his cock as possible and snip some of the material off. It was very erotic: pulling the briefs slightly away from his bulging cock, revealing perhaps more than was needed and trying not to cut him while trimming the line of the panties. I might have brushed against his cockhead a few times, all accidentally of course.

This time it was a success: the briefs framed his bulge nicely and he looked glorious in them. Truly a wonder how good underwear makes a hot man look even hotter.

When we were done, he slid off the briefs and it seemed he had plumped up a little, as his glans were popping out of his foreskin more than before and the vein on the top was much more prominent. He put on his clothes and left. I went to the bathroom and furiously jerked off, imagining how big he must be when he is hard and how much he must cum when he's horny.

I had the opportunity to do some more, less risqué fittings with him later, but from this day on he had no problems being in underwear or even naked in front of me. It seemed he liked the attention his cock got him. One time he was in for another underwear fitting and he even joked that "we got him to do it so even the biggest guys can fit in the pants." and winked. He was not wrong. If it fit his beast, all of the other guys would be fine as well, as there was no one of our models, to my knowledge, who was nearly as big in the dick department.

I have seen a lot of cocks, but I think this is the situation I have jerked off to the most in my life. The combination of hot, tall man with a huge cock, the initial shyness and the tiny briefs trying to contain the bulge always get me, hell I'm getting hard just writing this.

I don't work there anymore but I sometimes miss the times I could see guys like that with their cock out on a semi-regular basis. I hope the guy has gotten over his shyness and is fully proud of his monster now and I'm sure the girl he will be with has the time of her life riding that beast.

Great stories here! Whenever I watch a nude scene or an underwear fashion show, I always thought what's it like to be in the backstage / production set :yum:yum

garcon29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i was in a touring company for a few years and the costumes for the plays were medieval/renaissance style, so most of the guys routinely wore tights. It was not usual to get great views of their bulges while in the dressing room. Sometimes there would even be a flash of total waist-down nudity. Most wore briefs or jocks under their tights but one or two who preferred boxers shed the boxers and wore nothing under the tights.

One of the younger guys (college age) once approached me when we were the only two in the dressing room and asked me how he measured up in penis size compared to others. He said he was worried that he might not be able to attract a woman. He pulled down his tights and showed me his cock and waited for my appraisal. I am not sure why i was the one he asked for an opinion. That was an unusual experience. Most guys were not especially interested in showing off in that setting.

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was in a touring company for a few years and the costumes for the plays were medieval/renaissance style, so most of the guys routinely wore tights. It was not usual to get great views of their bulges while in the dressing room. Sometimes there would even be a flash of total waist-down nudity. Most wore briefs or jocks under their tights but one or two who preferred boxers shed the boxers and wore nothing under the tights.

One of the younger guys (college age) once approached me when we were the only two in the dressing room and asked me how he measured up in penis size compared to others. He said he was worried that he might not be able to attract a woman. He pulled down his tights and showed me his cock and waited for my appraisal. I am not sure why i was the one he asked for an opinion. That was an unusual experience. Most guys were not especially interested in showing off in that setting.

Thanks for sharing this @garcon29 ;) The experience was indeed unusual, maybe he wanted to show off, or he actually trusted you in giving dick appraisal. How long did he expose, and what did you tell him about his dick?

garcon29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He was kind of a little guy – no more than 5’6” and skinny. But I had already noticed that he had a pretty good bulge. He had the hairiest legs I had ever seen – black and thick like fur, (which must have been uncomfortable under the tights!) but a smooth, hairless chest. He reminded me of the mythical faun. He stood before me only 6 feet away and when he pulled down his pants, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I have never seen such a dark, dense, and deep bush. I swear, his bulge could have been almost half made of hair! I couldn’t even see any penis shaft – just a nice reddish head poking out of the thicket. His balls were also covered so completely in hair that they were hidden in the mass of pubes.

I said something like, “Wow, man – with that huge bush it’s hard to tell what you’ve got.”

He sort of pulled the hair back with both hands and thrust his hips toward me. Then I could see that his shaft was not especially long – maybe 4 inches including the knob, but it was thicker than average. And of course, he was flaccid. But the way he was built, his balls hugged his groin instead of hanging down and his cock was pushed forward because of his tight balls. And his balls were a pretty good size. I wasn’t sure if the pubes made them look bigger or made them disappear.

The last thing I would want to do would be to make a guy feel inadequate, so I tried to set his mind at ease. I told him that he seemed to be perfectly normal and at the very least more than average in size. I said that I didn’t know if he was a grower or a shower, but I would guess that he would increase in length as he got an erection. He was listening intently and nodded and grinned at this. Then I said that his slender body type and shorter stature made his equipment look more impressive in proportion. I also commented that his best assets were his greater than average girth and the size and shape of his head, which would both serve to give greater pleasure to any partner and considered by some to be more important than length. I finished by telling him that he had nothing to be ashamed of and that if he would cut back the brush so that his stuff could be seen and appreciated, he would have even more to be proud of.

I could tell that he had been anxious and in dead earnest when he approached me. Now he relaxed and chuckled and said something about trying that. He thanked me profusely and pulled his pants up, which had been around his knees the whole time. I told him not to mention it and that I was glad to help any time.

A few days later, while we were in a rest room at the same time, he called my name. We were side by side at urinals with the obligatory empty one in between. I looked over and he half turned toward me and flashed me a view of his crotch. He had unbuttoned as well as unzipped and pulled his briefs down to display his freshly groomed pubic area. He had not completely eliminated the bush – but it was trimmed back to a much more manageable length and looked really good. The transformation was amazing with good definition of both his cock and balls. I gave him a thumbs up and he tucked himself back in, fastened up, and strutted to the sinks with a cocky attitude that was entirely justified.

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was kind of a little guy – no more than 5’6” and skinny. But I had already noticed that he had a pretty good bulge. He had the hairiest legs I had ever seen – black and thick like fur, (which must have been uncomfortable under the tights!) but a smooth, hairless chest. He reminded me of the mythical faun. He stood before me only 6 feet away and when he pulled down his pants, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I have never seen such a dark, dense, and deep bush. I swear, his bulge could have been almost half made of hair! I couldn’t even see any penis shaft – just a nice reddish head poking out of the thicket. His balls were also covered so completely in hair that they were hidden in the mass of pubes.

I said something like, “Wow, man – with that huge bush it’s hard to tell what you’ve got.”

He sort of pulled the hair back with both hands and thrust his hips toward me. Then I could see that his shaft was not especially long – maybe 4 inches including the knob, but it was thicker than average. And of course, he was flaccid. But the way he was built, his balls hugged his groin instead of hanging down and his cock was pushed forward because of his tight balls. And his balls were a pretty good size. I wasn’t sure if the pubes made them look bigger or made them disappear.

The last thing I would want to do would be to make a guy feel inadequate, so I tried to set his mind at ease. I told him that he seemed to be perfectly normal and at the very least more than average in size. I said that I didn’t know if he was a grower or a shower, but I would guess that he would increase in length as he got an erection. He was listening intently and nodded and grinned at this. Then I said that his slender body type and shorter stature made his equipment look more impressive in proportion. I also commented that his best assets were his greater than average girth and the size and shape of his head, which would both serve to give greater pleasure to any partner and considered by some to be more important than length. I finished by telling him that he had nothing to be ashamed of and that if he would cut back the brush so that his stuff could be seen and appreciated, he would have even more to be proud of.

I could tell that he had been anxious and in dead earnest when he approached me. Now he relaxed and chuckled and said something about trying that. He thanked me profusely and pulled his pants up, which had been around his knees the whole time. I told him not to mention it and that I was glad to help any time.

A few days later, while we were in a rest room at the same time, he called my name. We were side by side at urinals with the obligatory empty one in between. I looked over and he half turned toward me and flashed me a view of his crotch. He had unbuttoned as well as unzipped and pulled his briefs down to display his freshly groomed pubic area. He had not completely eliminated the bush – but it was trimmed back to a much more manageable length and looked really good. The transformation was amazing with good definition of both his cock and balls. I gave him a thumbs up and he tucked himself back in, fastened up, and strutted to the sinks with a cocky attitude that was entirely justified.

Such a well-written reply! Thank you very much for all the details. Had it been me, I would have advised him the same: groom the pube, if it's hairy keep it tidy, not only for showing off (dick will indeed look bigger, especially on skinny frame), but also for hygienic reason, and it'll help his partner not feeling irritated when doing BJ.

"mythical faun" - hilarious :joy::joy:

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My local handy man came round to do some jobs for me so I showed him round and we discussed details and I left him to it.
Now he is 20 years younger than me, just to give you the picture and soon in law of my neighbors, sop, lusting not on the cards.
However I had clocked that he was probably going commando it being summer.
I nipped in and made coffee and he was getting his tools and equipment ready. I took coffee out to him and couldn't see him so went in the garage when there he was naked from the waist down, T-shirt way above his buttocks and about to step into his coveralls. I had a lovely flash of cock and balls as he turned before hoisting his coveralls up - and boy didn't he pack - loved the jiggle he gave to get his junk comfortable. And so unembarrassed.
Certainly a "dear diary" entry and a hands-on experience later

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never worked on a set before, but I have two friends, one who is an actor that's been in a few really big TV shows (a lot of you will know him, but I don't think I should tell his name), and the other, is a model/actor, who most recently was a Calvin Klein underwear model. Both of them have brought me to shoots. The first friend, I was in his dressing room and have seen him naked getting ready to film. The second (CK model) brought me as a guest to a shoot and I was in the back with him as all the guys were changing. It was an underwear shoot so they were all completely naked while putting on the CK underwear. It was incredibly hot seeing them all, but tbh, made me feel terrible about myself lol.

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never worked on a set before, but I have two friends, one who is an actor that's been in a few really big TV shows (a lot of you will know him, but I don't think I should tell his name), and the other, is a model/actor, who most recently was a Calvin Klein underwear model. Both of them have brought me to shoots. The first friend, I was in his dressing room and have seen him naked getting ready to film. The second (CK model) brought me as a guest to a shoot and I was in the back with him as all the guys were changing. It was an underwear shoot so they were all completely naked while putting on the CK underwear. It was incredibly hot seeing them all, but tbh, made me feel terrible about myself lol.

Haha don't feel terrible about yourself, maybe yours is bigger than theirs :yum
I always hear about male models nonchalantly changed naked in the backstage, but I wonder who else was there? Let say for your case: Besides you, were there any non-model people like make-up or stylist or else?

Your actor friend had his own dressing room so I guess he's a pretty good name (of course you shouldn't tell his name here). If you don't mind, could you please describe both dicks (Canadian - cannot guess uncut/cut status lol)

Last one: Do they know about your orientation that they were so comfortably naked around you?

Thank you very much for sharing with us :blush:

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha don't feel terrible about yourself, maybe yours is bigger than theirs :yum
I always hear about male models nonchalantly changed naked in the backstage, but I wonder who else was there? Let say for your case: Besides you, were there any non-model people like make-up or stylist or else?

Your actor friend had his own dressing room so I guess he's a pretty good name (of course you shouldn't tell his name here). If you don't mind, could you please describe both dicks (Canadian - cannot guess uncut/cut status lol)

Last one: Do they know about your orientation that they were so comfortably naked around you?

Thank you very much for sharing with us :blush:

Yes there were a couple non models in the back .. stylists and a couple people running the shoot.

My actor friend has been a lead actor in a few major TV shows. He's actually best friends with Channing Tatum (hint hint). Still waiting for the introduction.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes there were a couple non models in the back .. stylists and a couple people running the shoot.

My actor friend has been a lead actor in a few major TV shows. He's actually best friends with Channing Tatum (hint hint). Still waiting for the introduction.

Sorry, hit post too early. Both of them have average, cut dicks. But both have INCREDIBLE bodies. And yes they both know that I'm bi. These are two of my closest friends. We are comfortable around each other.

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was nice to hear. Yah I can imagine what you mean by "incredible body" and "average cut dick" :p

I was interested in the Model situation. Like someone introduce me and let me sit in the back, then I can stay there and pretend I'm a statue, to look at all the hot bodies around :heart_eyes:

Can I look at them shamelessly, or I should only be low-key staring? Do you remember any handsy moves from the non-model people? The exploitation is real, hope your friend didn't have to face that problem much.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was nice to hear. Yah I can imagine what you mean by "incredible body" and "average cut dick" :p

I was interested in the Model situation. Like someone introduce me and let me sit in the back, then I can stay there and pretend I'm a statue, to look at all the hot bodies around :heart_eyes:

Can I look at them shamelessly, or I should only be low-key staring? Do you remember any handsy moves from the non-model people? The exploitation is real, hope your friend didn't have to face that problem much.

Once all the models were dressed, and had hair and makeup done, they just all hung around in like a waiting area for their turn to go out. Only like one or two people stayed around, just for touchups on makeup and hair.

The first time I went with him though, I was really nervous. I was in this back room, with like 10 incredibly hot guys, all with perfect bodies, who had come in wearing normal clothes and had to strip down, taking off their underwear, to put on the CK underwear. I guess it wasn't their first time because as they were changing, they were talking and joking and walking around naked.

None of the guys cared at all that I was there. My buddy introduced me to a couple of them, including one that was completely naked at the time (that was literally the definition of strength, me not just dropping to my knees). But I guess when you're in that situation often, you just get used to it. Years ago, I was in the locker room at an NBA game, and none of the players had any shame at all. They all just walked around naked. And there were a bunch of reporters around.

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once all the models were dressed, and had hair and makeup done, they just all hung around in like a waiting area for their turn to go out. Only like one or two people stayed around, just for touchups on makeup and hair.

The first time I went with him though, I was really nervous. I was in this back room, with like 10 incredibly hot guys, all with perfect bodies, who had come in wearing normal clothes and had to strip down, taking off their underwear, to put on the CK underwear. I guess it wasn't their first time because as they were changing, they were talking and joking and walking around naked.

None of the guys cared at all that I was there. My buddy introduced me to a couple of them, including one that was completely naked at the time (that was literally the definition of strength, me not just dropping to my knees). But I guess when you're in that situation often, you just get used to it. Years ago, I was in the locker room at an NBA game, and none of the players had any shame at all. They all just walked around naked. And there were a bunch of reporters around.

Lucky you! :heart_eyes: You're absolutely right at "when you're in that situation often, you just get used to it" => That's why I create this thread for "casual naked moment" like that.

"And there were a bunch of reporters around" => Potential CFNM material :rolleyes:

Thanks again for sharing. Please let us know if you have other interesting encounters in the future or you remember some beautiful experience.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I minored in Theatre in college and have done various kinds of stage work in community theatre. The theatre building at college did not have dressing rooms, per se but did have a large publicly accessible men's room with a shower. After shows, some of the actors would shower to clean up. It was not unusual to head in to pee and have a guy or two emerge naked from the shower while another waited to use it. All completely casual. Of course, at this college where almost everyone lived in dorms, we had gang showers so we were all used to being naked around each other.

In community theatre, it tended toward smaller, more avant garde companies that had limited space. I did tech support for a series of performances of Equus that had an EXTEDED nude scene. The actor always rehearsed that scene naked to keep himself desensitized. He was a compact, tight bodied little guy who had more than adequate equipment and very cute in a sort of fierce looking way. Mainly, I admire his determination to give the role what it needed.

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for sharing @Dave NoCal

I heard that nowadays Communal shower in College is not as popular as it used to be, guys tend to be more iself-concious and inhibited around each other.

Oh yes I know Equus and what the actor needs to do (vis-à-vis Daniel Radcliffe) :p It's great that he wanted to "keep himself desensitized" :rolleyes:

Was the theatre closed during rehearsal, or anyone walking in would see him naked on stage immediately? Let's not count the audience, you think how many people in the production team had seen him naked?

Reactions: NCbear

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I tried to find where I posted this before, but does it count if I was the guy backstage?

In my early 20s I was a competitive latin dancer and in damned good physical condition. At one competition there was a break dancing couple who was at the show for an exhibition performance. The guy was a bit of a jerk, but the woman seemed kinda cool.

I was in the men's changing area, alone, and had stripped to put on the one piece catsuit - seriously, that's what they were called - and was standing there fully naked when the door to the dressing room opened and the guy, the woman and another guy came in. The girl wasn't supposed to be allowed in there - naked guys! - but, as noted, the dickhead had an attitude and seemed to do what he wanted. So, rather than grab for a towel or hide my dick or react in any way, I actually decided to milk the situation (no pun intended) and pretended to examine the costume, fully exposed.

The girl was definitely checking me out, so the dickhead looked over and said "Don't get too excited, baby, F*gs aren't into girls." (Sorry, guys, this was 1983ish.)

I paused a beat, then said "That's okay. I'm straight and happy she's enjoying the view" (or something like that.)

The second guy snorted loudly and started to laugh. The girl blushed and the dickhead grabbed her, called me another name, and dragged her out of the dressing room.

If nothing else, I'v gotten myself off a few times replaying it in my mind.

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried to find where I posted this before, but does it count if I was the guy backstage?

In my early 20s I was a competitive latin dancer and in damned good physical condition. At one competition there was a break dancing couple who was at the show for an exhibition performance. The guy was a bit of a jerk, but the woman seemed kinda cool.

I was in the men's changing area, alone, and had stripped to put on the one piece catsuit - seriously, that's what they were called - and was standing there fully naked when the door to the dressing room opened and the guy, the woman and another guy came in. The girl wasn't supposed to be allowed in there - naked guys! - but, as noted, the dickhead had an attitude and seemed to do what he wanted. So, rather than grab for a towel or hide my dick or react in any way, I actually decided to milk the situation (no pun intended) and pretended to examine the costume, fully exposed.

The girl was definitely checking me out, so the dickhead looked over and said "Don't get too excited, baby, F*gs aren't into girls." (Sorry, guys, this was 1983ish.)

I paused a beat, then said "That's okay. I'm straight and happy she's enjoying the view" (or something like that.)

The second guy snorted loudly and started to laugh. The girl blushed and the dickhead grabbed her, called me another name, and dragged her out of the dressing room.

If nothing else, I'v gotten myself off a few times replaying it in my mind.

Love your confidence! You really know how to use a dick to beat a dick (pun intended) :laughing:

Flynn Spears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work in the fashion industry and have seen many many female models naked backstage at fashion shows and in meetings. To most of them it’s no big deal.

How about male models? I know you're straight but did you somehow notice their attitude towards nudity?

And what do you mean by "meetings"? Sorry I'm not in the industry, does meeting mean audition?