Oh I wish...

;-)

A few Aussies here, but none I know.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know that there are people I know in real life that have found my profile and photos on this site, but I don't think any of them actually have accounts.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm scared at the prospect of this happening to me, but finding someone I know would be incredibly thrilling!

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, i have not yet found someone i know. I think there could be one or two size queens i went out with in the past who could be members on here.

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know there is someone that I only know through a chat room from another totally unrelated forum for sweep staking.
This site somehow came up in conversation once.
I would not dream of telling him it is me though!! Too awkward!!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Well, i have not yet found someone i know. I think there could be one or two size queens i went out with in the past who could be members on here.

Why are MEN who happen to like big cocks referred to as "size QUEENS"? What's queeny about them? totally masculine guys can love big cock, obviously, so the term seems ridiculous.

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not that I know this person but a guy on here listed our same suburban hometown (a small town of about 30,000) and in a post said where he worked. One day I had to go into the place where he worked and yeah, it was him behind the counter. No, I did not tell him I had read his posts and seen his pictures online at LPSG. I paid for my stuff and left. It was a little wierd to know that I have seen a picture of that guy's dick and I know that he is bisexual. Odd....but then his secret is safe with me.

D

deleted3782

I found pics of a family member on a sex site...turned out to be stolen pics from Facebook.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me and exwhyzee are from the same town, and thought we met on here first (searched my town to see who was on here), i did happen to see him around once. Sorry i never said anything exwhyzee, guess i got cold feet.