Seeing straight mate naked

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by SteveT, Jan 28, 2011.

1. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    I went skiing with a group of mates last week. The hotel we stayed at had a sauna. Being Austria, there was quite a strict 'undressed dress' policy. I was not expecting any of mates to be down there, but one day one of them was already in the sauna completely naked. I could hardly keep my eyes off his dick. I've always assumed he was pretty big, but I was surprised just how big.
    I tried to be cool about it, but found it really difficult to sit there chatting while we were completely naked. I didn't mind being naked in front of strangers, but now I have seen him naked, even when I see him clothed now I cannot help but look down at his crotch. I find it really difficult to keep eye contact with him.

2. XSILVER

XSILVER Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Thats Hot

3. cockaddictedboy

cockaddictedboy New Member

Albums:
    move one step further ;) why not?

4. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Why not? Because he said the mate is straight and gave no other hints that he is not. I'd say be careful if you don't want to lose a mate.

5. cockaddictedboy

cockaddictedboy New Member

Albums:
    if he's a real friend he would not care about such an attempt. there is no pure straightness on the earth.

I tried to kiss my best buddy, and he's str8. he did not kiss me , but we are still very good friends.

6. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    So what are you actually asking Steve
    are you saying you would like to go further?
    are you stating British (assume you are) are a little more reserved than Austrians?
    or are you just letting us know you have had a pleasurable experience of seeing another guy naked who happens to be Str, & that he is large, and of course your interested?
    am genuinely interested myself, considering your ABOUT 80/20%
    if its just the eye contact difficulty, then i would think its best you are Str up with the guy,mention you were impressed with what you saw,( i believe he would take it as a compliment) if he thinks otherwise of you, then unfortunatelsy thats his perogative ,and you will have to live with it mate, far better that i think, than his eventually noticing your continual glances at his crotch area, me thinks.?
    (that could be more offensive to him overall)
    Cheers anyway matey)
    enz

7. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Get over it and respect his str8ness. To do otherwise, you risk losing him as a good friend permanently. Cockaddictedboy I disagree. There are MANY 100% str8 guys and if his friend is one of them, he WILL for sure lose him as a friend if he makes any advances or "interested gestures". JMHO.

8. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all the comments. I almost said something to him about his size at the time, but htought better of it. Won't make a move. Would ruin friendship. Just frustrating though!

9. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    I don't think he would be offended if you complimented him. you could just say ''your in great shape''. if hes naked in the sauna then nudity is no biggie to him. i'm straight but never ignore a compliment from male or female. if he knows your gay, then he knows you like to look at another mans bod. in my opinion, look all you want but don't touch until you have permission.

i have gay friends who enjoy being naked together, make jokes and comments about str8 ass and playfully slap it...its 2011, i don't think people care whats your sexuality is.. i don't think....

these days i'm flattered if someone has an interests in me, male or female and always was.

10. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree.

11. exwhyzee

Gold Member

If it happened again, I don't think saying something like "Fuck dude, your dick is huge!" if you are not in mixed company. Say it with a smile and don't stare at his dick the whole time (its not a television, it likely won't change much if he's straight). I see nothing wrong with acknowledging that the guy has a big dick...in fact it can be kinda funny. Don't become weird and try taking it to the next level...that not very cool.

PS - I know what you mean about the saunas in Austria. Woof. I was just there and it was surreal as an American to sit naked with a bunch of strangers...men and women. I must go back. :tongue:

12. erratic

Gold Member

Agreed. Bringing it up naturally, in a funny way, is totally fine. I've made lots of comments about how ripped my friends are, how big their boobs are, etc. It's always been okay. You just have to know when to do it - and how to avoid sounding like a creep. For example: I went to use my friend's computer once (with his permmission) and it turned out he'd left a bunch of pictures from a camming session up. I just said "at least I know you're having fun" and went about checking my email. Cause, really, it's no big deal.

Draft saved Draft deleted