Seeing your bff naked

sanaxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
and i think you all are strange. i've never seen my BFF completely in the nude. We've changed in the same changing room but never totally naked and on display. I did catch her getting done doggy style once but my boyfriend at the time pushed me out the door and wouldn't let me get a good look! lol. idk, never been one to strip down in front of people unless i'm getting ready to have sex

Reactions: LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
and i think you all are strange. i've never seen my BFF completely in the nude. We've changed in the same changing room but never totally naked and on display. I did catch her getting done doggy style once but my boyfriend at the time pushed me out the door and wouldn't let me get a good look! lol. idk, never been one to strip down in front of people unless i'm getting ready to have sex
I think that's completely fine. I have lots of friends I have NOT seen naked! My days of passing out after clubbing are long gone, so unless we're changing in the same room, it's not a common occurrence. It's just not something that's a big deal. I don't even think about it. Our bodies are our bodies. If you are modest, that's ok, if not, then that's ok, too.

Billyhoe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to be really anxious about being naked with others when I was younger... Unless I was off my face on something! Nowerdays however, I don't mind at all. I think it's an age and body confidence thing and as you grow older and feel happier in yourself, seeing another naked body (even if you know them well) is no big deal!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I grew up with a mom that raised me to think "we are all women here, no need to be ashamed" and I don't mind being nude in front of women. You get used to it with certain friends, in the dressing room getting lingerie or bras fitted, at the gym, etc. I feel more comfortable being nude around a female than a male.

These days I feel more like a nudist at the BDSM club. I don't mind stripping down at all. And due to making so many friends there I have more than likely seen these friends nude before we became friends.

Reactions: Big_Adam

Above Average

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this an American thing? Because I have seen my best friend naked countless times in the locker room after practice and gym and such... But then again, I'm Swedish so I've seen my dad/mom/aunt and heck even my grandmother naked in the sauna. Nothing weird about being naked...

Reactions: easytwist