Seeing your father naked ( 18+ only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuckey13

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Today me, one of my brothers and my dad went to the YMCA to workout and we all showered together and in the open showers of our YMCA I was able to see where I got my "size" from, other then my dad being circumcised we are almost twins below the belt.

For guys who have seen their dads naked are you bigger? smaller? same?

Petrolhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just not an appealing topic for me...

I mean, I guess hearing about other people and their dads is OK if they have a decent relationship, but not in my own case.

You are not alone

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand why this is seen as "creeper ville". Most of the world - except those countries with an Anglo heritage - seems pretty comfortable with inter-generational nudity. It's nudity, not incest at issue. As evidenced by posts and threads on LPSG, a lot of people seem pretty fucked up by attitudes towards nudity.

windibundu

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't understand why this is seen as "creeper ville". Most of the world - except those countries with an Anglo heritage - seems pretty comfortable with inter-generational nudity. It's nudity, not incest at issue. As evidenced by posts and threads on LPSG, a lot of people seem pretty fucked up by attitudes towards nudity.

"Fucked up"? Or maybe just different? In many cultures, it is considered seriously tacky to talk about money, and yet in the USA at least, we freaking love to talk about it, as in, "how much did that car run ya?" Does that mean that when it comes to money, the rest of the world that is fucked up and the USA is normal? No, of course not. Different strokes for different folks. It's just a culture thing.

I remember seeing my Dad naked as a little kid and being really disturbed and grossed out by his pubes. Don't remember how big he was though.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There were numerous occasions that I saw dad naked. He was not nudity shy at all. Often it was in a locker room at the lake or pool. Other times, we shared the only bathroom in our house and saw each other undressed. Never thought much of it.

I moved to the other side of the country in my early 20s and we rarely saw each other nude from then on. I had remembered his penis as being really big around. In his closing days, he was at a nursing home and my sister and I went for a visit. Dad was sitting up in a wheel chair and suddenly grabbed a bedpan, lifted his hospital gown, and started to pee. My sister was embarrassed and left the room. I laughed to myself at how prudish she is. I was also amazed at how much his dick looked like mine, including the girth.

theguysjob

Expert Member
Media
Though I mostly see him in briefs there were a couple times that I saw him naked too. I saw him soft in a pool's locker room on a trip to Canada and hard on a tape that I found accidentally in our hard drive. We have the same proportions but he seems to be bigger around 2 inches than me. He's very thick compared to his length. His pubes were shaved in the video and very little in the locker room. His erection is very straight and stands just a little bit upwards but I have a slight upwards curve.

limidude

Experimental Member
Media
My dad wasn't shy about nudity around me. I am built considerably different than him in many ways. I'm almost 6 inches taller than him with wider shoulders and a thinner waist. I am longer, yet skinnier than him soft. I've never seen my dad hard. Also, due to an issue with a hernia when he was younger he only has one nut and his sac hang is almost non existent. I wish I had his girth though. He looks to be twice as thick as me. We are both cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.