Seeing your father naked ( 18+ only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was younger I saw my father naked, but he was not hard. His soft penis looked a little bigger than my soft penis. I imagine we have similar sizes when hard. I thought I had inherited my hairiness from my dad but I ended up being more hairy than he is.

I wonder sometimes what particular features we, as sons, inherit from our dads. I discovered that my penis is much smaller than my dad's was. My hairiness was similar. But I think that the main things I got from him were not physical traits. But things like my sense of humor. My compassion for others. Traits that are more important and lasting.

D

deleted300444

My dad was pretty private, I know we showered together a couple of times...I have the memory of the activity of showering, but not what I saw.

He was a big fan of pajamas with no underware and he would fall out of them often.

Today, often I see him in his underware alot. I'd venture to guess he is bigger than me. He has bulge.

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am sure guys have reposted those pics ever since the first times I shared them.
Funny, you disappeared for months after I called you out. I thought you accepted defeat, but now you come back trying again. I tried the coy approach before. Now I will flat out call you a lying troll, posting easily identifiable pix woven as you and your family. Go away!

I never saw my dad naked. I did see him in his boxers several times but never completely nude.

I did see one of my friends dad naked once. He was using their hot tub nude when my friend and I came home. He just laughed and said whoops. We were in college so I wasn't scandalized and my buddy said his dad didn't wear a suit in the hot tub very often. In fact a few hours later that night we didn't use them either.

shtdmnmthrfckr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, a lot of times. Nudity has never been a weird thing in our family. We have a sauna at our summer house, and he's always been comfortable lounging around at home in his underwear, sometimes in the nude or with just slippers and a t-shirt on or something. He's definitely aware of the fact that he's hung and at times I get a feeling he goes out of his way a little bit to make sure other people know, too.

My mom once jokingly said to my brothers and I that she hopes we all got our dad's dick, so it's not a secret for anyone!

And I think we all did. Well, I've only seen him with a full erection once, when he fell asleep sunbathing naked in the garden at our summer house. I'd say I got pretty much just what he's got. Only difference is he doesn't care to trim, and his balls hang lower, but maybe that's due to his age.

derek_restless

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anyone ever see Dad shoot like this?

One day I walked in on my dad naked in the bathroom. It was clearly right after he had fucked my mom because he was dripping cum. He looked down grabbed a tissue and caught the dripping stream of cum just in time. He clenched the tissue around the head of his big light skinned black swollen dick and looked up at me and smiled trying not to laugh. Then he squeezed the cum out of his dick into the tissue and threw it away. He looked back at me and said "What?" I shook my head and walked away.

lilguy11

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
C40TKM2WEAESdFd
is this from a movie?

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media
My dad was a hunky (Scottish) policeman. He had no problem being nude in front of me. He used to go around the house in his close fitting white or pale blue Wolsey X mesh briefs, the outline of his cockhead clearly showing through his foreskin and his briefs. He would sometimes come into the bathroom when I was in the shower and have a piss. I watched as he pulled his foreskin back off his cockhead before he started the flow, then when he was finished he would reach over to the wash basin tap and take a handful of water to rinse his cockhead then "blot" it dry with the his towel. I only realised later that he was teaching me hygiene without actually making an issue of it. When we were out and needed to piss, if we were in a public toilet he would take a piece of paper towel or toilet paper to blot his cockhead, or if necessary use his t-shirt or even the bottom of his shirt. Copying him, I never have smelly stale piss under my foreskin.
I never saw him fully erect, but sometimes he was at least semi hard, and often he seemed near to full erection under his briefs.
Now that I think of it, it was he who taught me to press behind my balls to expel the last few drops of piss.

Veeyafleece

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I see my dad nude pretty much on a daily basis. He raised me as a single parent so he was and still is pretty lax with nudity since it's just us a lot of the time. He's usually in his boxers and slippers but if it's hot out he'll just go nude. He's tall, thick, and moderately hairy. His dick is small (while soft) with a thick bush and fat balls. He's about 6.5-7 inches when hard. I know this because he sleeps naked and always has morning wood. I inherited my body hair pattern from him but my dick is bigger.

Hunglad

Legendary Member
Media
YEAH DAD .....
So as soon as I had seen my old mans dick out and hard .. I had it in me to make sure there was a opertunity that he saw mine ... Like it was a.competition of proudness of each other ... And both very competitive by nature ,it felt manly and hot in a way .Definatly could feel and see both mine and Dads huge manhood starting to stir ..an not wanting to let the side down or lose ... I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.