Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really dont see the problem but I guess our western european culture is a complete opposite of that in the US. I've seen most of my family naked growing up, nothing strange/erotic or anything else about it..

neohiohairy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Today me, one of my brothers and my dad went to the YMCA to workout and we all showered together

So how big was your brother's cock? Similar in size and thickness?

MilstarSD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today me, one of my brothers and my dad went to the YMCA to workout and we all showered together and in the open showers of our YMCA I was able to see where I got my "size" from, other then my dad being circumcised we are almost twins below the belt.

For guys who have seen their dads naked are you bigger? smaller? same?
I saw my father naked at the gym all the time and still do when we go, the open showers at some campgrounds, and at home changing. It was totally normal and natural and didn't even think about it.

sixtwo190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand why this is seen as "creeper ville". Most of the world - except those countries with an Anglo heritage - seems pretty comfortable with inter-generational nudity. It's nudity, not incest at issue. As evidenced by posts and threads on LPSG, a lot of people seem pretty fucked up by attitudes towards nudity.

sadly, you are so right.

Reactions: citomar

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
last time I instigated a thread like this a moderator slapped my ass hard for inappropriate incest type stuff.

I never got over seeing my Dad's huge soft with its huge puckered hole on the end.

It wasn't incest but hot.

After 33 years, I finally saw my dad kinda naked (hospital gown); I was more shocked, annoyed and disappointed. From the glimpse I saw of him soft, he's thicker and longer than me by a considerable amount :eek:...which isn't that difficult but damn! It left me with the feeling that I was cheated in that department.:mad::mad::mad:

Ah well...of to pump.:frown1:

hugeJT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After 33 years, I finally saw my dad kinda naked (hospital gown); I was more shocked, annoyed and disappointed. From the glimpse I saw of him soft, he's thicker and longer than me by a considerable amount :eek:...which isn't that difficult but damn! It left me with the feeling that I was cheated in that department.:mad::mad::mad:

Ah well...of to pump.:frown1:

When I was young I saw my dad's cock a number of times flaccid and occasionally hard and it was huge, I guess about 9". I was very envious then but years later \i guess I must have his genes because I am now over 10" and my dad says he is the one who is now envious.

NudistCoachBen

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is nothing incestuous about seeing your father naked unless you take it beyond the nudity. I saw my father naked since I was a little kid. At the Y, changing at the public pool, going from bedroom to bathroom during the night when peeing, sharing the bathroom in the mornings to save time. It was something that happened between many fathers sons and brothers growing up in the 40's, 50's and 60's.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is nothing incestuous about seeing your father naked unless you take it beyond the nudity. I saw my father naked since I was a little kid. At the Y, changing at the public pool, going from bedroom to bathroom during the night when peeing, sharing the bathroom in the mornings to save time. It was something that happened between many fathers sons and brothers growing up in the 40's, 50's and 60's.

AND the 90's and 2000's. probably those decades between you and I as well.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Today me, one of my brothers and my dad went to the YMCA to workout and we all showered together and in the open showers of our YMCA I was able to see where I got my "size" from, other then my dad being circumcised we are almost twins below the belt.

For guys who have seen their dads naked are you bigger? smaller? same?

At the age of 19 this was the first time you saw your dad naked? Unbelievable!

I have seen my dad in the nude many times. My son is 28 he has seen me naked many times. We never lock bathroom doors. We don't hide and we are not ashamed about nudity in our family.

BIGman#1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Saw my dad once when we were cutting firewood for the season. As I remember we look about the same, If I had to guess I'd say he is a little longer then me but I'm thicker. Both cut, with the same shaped head.

What happened during cutting firewood for you to see each other naked?

Status
Not open for further replies.