Seeing your father naked ( 18+ only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

auchincairn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Today me, one of my brothers and my dad went to the YMCA to workout and we all showered together and in the open showers of our YMCA I was able to see where I got my "size" from, other then my dad being circumcised we are almost twins below the belt.

For guys who have seen their dads naked are you bigger? smaller? same?
My dad had THE biggest horse cock....then again he was 6'5'' and am only 5'6'' so..... but hell i was in awe growin up. Was as an adult too.

Ash_Herts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Today me, one of my brothers and my dad went to the YMCA to workout and we all showered together and in the open showers of our YMCA I was able to see where I got my "size" from, other then my dad being circumcised we are almost twins below the belt.

I've just started going to my dads gym with him recently and it turned out to be communal showers, i was somewhat shy at first but getting used to them now so have seen him naked there, and him me. He's bigger.

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am longer but he is thicker. Over 18 I have seen him hard. I was turned on by how much volume he shoots. Mom & dad had us 3 boys when they were young, and he is a jock, so even now he is pretty hot to several of our friends. He is cool showing off if it helps me land one of the guys admiring him. View attachment 588959
That's hot! Is that your dad?

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting. Reverse image search tells me that your father is a very popular man. Found that pic on dozens of sites. Actually most of the pics you post, including ones you claim to be of you and your bros, seem to get lots of hits on reverse search. Popular family, I guess

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen my father naked and it's no big deal to either of us. I've seen him baked when changing cloths or naked just after he's got out of bed. My dad didn't sleep naked usually but some nights he did and I honestly think those are the nights my parents had sex. I've been in communal showers with him before and camping. Nudity isn't really a big deal,we both have the same parts down there but he is way bigger than me. Been years since I've seen him naked though.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
tumblr_n4jock6Z6q1tnbmnlo1_r1_500.jpg

derek_restless

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Interesting. Reverse image search tells me that your father is a very popular man. Found that pic on dozens of sites. Actually most of the pics you post, including ones you claim to be of you and your bros, seem to get lots of hits on reverse search. Popular family, I guess
That or completely fake!

I am bigger then my dad and both brothers not by much just about an inch. Im also taller and more hairy...

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When i was younger (1-4) i showered with my dad and brothers all the time, but it happened less and less as i got older. My family was very involved in swim, all of my siblings were on a swim team. some times my dad would take us to practice by ourselves and we would change in the locker room. me and my brothers did the change in the towel trick, but my father always got completely naked when hew would put his suit on. I think all of the men in my family have around the same sized cock, its been a while since I've seen it tho so its kind of hard to remember.
never saw my dad naked so never got a look at his cock. My boys on the other hand were used to seeing me naked all the time, and I obviously saw them naked. So imagine my horror when I realised as they'd got bigger than me

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
never saw my dad naked so never got a look at his cock. My boys on the other hand were used to seeing me naked all the time, and I obviously saw them naked. So imagine my horror when I realised as they'd got bigger than me

Nothing to be horrified about - proud, possibly. I think that it's a generational thing. If you look at the change in height, for example, I think that a lot of it's down to better (overall) nutrition post Second World War. Our generation are larger framed, taller, broader, have bigger penises etc. than most of our parents' generation. I think that it is just a continuation of that with the next generation.

Last edited:

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing to be horrified about - proud, possibly. I think that it's a generational thing. If you look at the change in height, for example, I think that a lot of it's down to better (overall) nutrition post Second World War. Our generation are larger framed, taller, broader, have bigger penises etc. than most of our parents generation. I think that it is just a continuation of that with the next generation.
Dam, was hoping the mould had been broken and my two studs were the beginning of something new - certainly they have a great sexual appetite than I had - and stamina!d

Status
Not open for further replies.