Worshipped Member
Media
home-352-jpg.624796

BigRedBen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is a wild trainwreck from the first page to the last! Whoa.. anyway, few days ago son-father sauna & beer, pretty normal to go around naked when just men present, got a good laugh and serious talk sessions going on of my newly taken PA (did not go to sauna yet..)
If i don't count my PA, pretty much identical, big balls, thick and a grower, i still rock my red pubes, father going faster to white than i imagined.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is a wild trainwreck from the first page to the last! Whoa.. anyway, few days ago son-father sauna & beer, pretty normal to go around naked when just men present, got a good laugh and serious talk sessions going on of my newly taken PA (did not go to sauna yet..)
If i don't count my PA, pretty much identical, big balls, thick and a grower, i still rock my red pubes, father going faster to white than i imagined.
Red pubes, wild, awesome, and yep, probably go to white in the end so enjoy the ginger look and attraction...

BigRedBen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Red pubes, wild, awesome, and yep, probably go to white in the end so enjoy the ginger look and attraction...
Well, only yanks and aussies seem to love my ginger hair so far, for my partner it's the same if i manscape or not. Partner wanted to share that he is rocking a horse compared to his father, tho seen both men naked and in clothes i would not say father and son.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, only yanks and aussies seem to love my ginger hair so far, for my partner it's the same if i manscape or not. Partner wanted to share that he is rocking a horse compared to his father, tho seen both men naked and in clothes i would not say father and son.
well now you can at a Brit to the red hair admiring group....

Status
Not open for further replies.