Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So recently I acquired my old crush’s nudes and I won’t say how but I got some videos and photos directly from him. When he sent a video I instantly jerked off and came within 2 Minutes. However I’m making this thread to discuss not necessarily disappointment but more being surprised by their nudes. In my case his cock was smaller, much smaller than I expected, which is fine. But I found pride in knowing that and I found comfort in seeing his nudes. A long chapter ended and it’s such a bizarre feeling.

after I came I realised I wasn’t that attracted to him but I kept his nudes anyway. He doesn’t know I have them too. I have this anger towards him and there is rational reasons why but that’s my situation

Theo1711

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My very first crush (best mate) in high school, i found a video of him jerking off (for a website I guess) and I came so hard, but felt nothing afterwards.
In the video he talks about jerking off with a friend, I’m THAT friend. It was so hot back then, we were only teenagers (15), but I had always wondered what if!! I can tell you I was looking right at him jerking that cock and was shaking about the thought of grabbing it & wondered what he’d ta I know he sneaked more than a few glances at me too.
He was the reason I knew I was Bi.

Hes still in the area but we fell out of contact when I started my apprenticeship after yr 10. He looks scruffy in the video and a little leaner. I’ve heard he’s got a long time girlfriend now

I’ll post the link…

https://m.xhamster.com/movies/28896...38a41518b41ed0:www.myvidster.com:58fec34f:e10