Seekiing Enlargement Info

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by hvilleforawhile09, Jun 9, 2009.

1. hvilleforawhile09

hvilleforawhile09 New Member

I am 28 years old and reside in northern Alabama. I am looking for information to increase the length of my penis by about 2". I am currently about 6.5" long and 6" around. My motivation is to give my wife what she likes, which is a nice long penis. An increase in thickness is not necessary, but wouldn't be a bad thing. :smile: I would love to hear from anyone that has successfully attained this kind of enlargement.

2. hardboy69

hardboy69 Active Member

Albums:
  3. hvilleforawhile09

hvilleforawhile09 New Member

Hardboy69, thanks for the reply. What has your personal experience been with enlargement if you don't mind sharing.

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Here is some advice. Just look through all the threads in this section. There are a lot of good stories.

Every month, we get new members pretty much asking the same questions. Some of us have retold the story many times over. Because of that, we may not want to post them again. The good thing is that you could always look through the old threads.

Also, the threads here, in this sub forum, do not move as quickly as in the other sub forums so it is easy to catch up.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

You can also do a search for "journal" and check out some of the latest blogs to see individual routines and progress stats.

Draft saved Draft deleted