Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Although I don't feel the urge to masturbate as often as I used to it, it still strikes occasionally and, just lately, I've noticed it tends to happen at night when I'm in bed. So far I've dealt with it by starting in bed and then getting up in time to 'finish off' over the bathroom toilet in order to avoid spunked up sheets. I'd rather not have to get up but I don't want to spunk the bed up either. I'd therefore be grateful for advice from other guys based on how they've dealt with the problem. Although I've thought about taking a towel to bed with me, I'm not entirely sure that's a statisfactory solution. Probably what I really need is some sort of "masturbation nappy." However I'd be grateful for other people's ideas and suggestions.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Learned in boarding/military school to always have a sock available.....

Just pull the sock over your cock and let go...then throw it in the dirty clothes basket or the wash.

No one will ever know the difference...

Any left over mess can be done away with as was
mentioned by
tlbuncut5

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Last night I was brave and, instead of getting up, used a couple of sheets of Kleenex. Although it was a close run thing, they managed to catch and absorb it all. I might try similar again tonight. i don't know whether lying down made a difference or not, but cumming certainly felt more satisfying than if I'd been stood over the toilet.