Seeking advice about this Hottie I met at a Bar

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Finker, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Finker

Finker New Member

I will make this as brief as possible.

So I was traveling through a city and only staying there for one night. I met this bloke at the hostel I'm staying at and we decided to hit up the town as two foreigners in a totally new place .

We go to a bar, and start talking to two girls who spoke very good English.
    Talking, drinking, my friend steps outside with one of the girls to get some cigarettes.
    Now I'm with this hottie, and a few drinks later she's sitting in my lap, we're making out she's humping me on the chair, and I even got to suck on her tits :biggrin1:.
    I tried to get her to leave with me, but she wouldn't saying "I'm waiting for my friend to come back". Little did I know, my buddy was fucking her friend in our hostel room :biggrin1: (yes, with other strangers sleeping in the same room...truly hilarious night). :biggrin1:

I'm sure the hottie knew about her friend getting her freak on at the hostel, through text or phone between them two, but pretended in front of me not to know where she was.

Anyway, she kept on saying call me, we can hang out ...etc. I wasn't hiding my interest in her. Near the end of the night, I offered to walk her to the metro station, or even find her a taxi or just walk outside with her and she's like no it's okay. Now just Go... my friend is coming to pick me up...bye...go . She kinda transformed and became weird. (this is around 4 am, we're both semi drunk)

(Earlier in the night, before we started talking to them I heard a guy try a line on her and she totally shut him down, and near took a shit on him, she's the stubborn kinda girl who knows that she's really hot and she is).

I text her the next day (I know big mistake) just to say it was nice hanging out with you, keep in touch.
    No reply or anything from her.
    I never followed up or called again, being that I'm the type that will never chase after a girl if she thinks she's too good to return a text or a call.

It's been a month now, and I know this might sound stupid but I really think I mishandled this shit and want to come up with some twisted smart ass shit to get in touch with her again. I'm just worried of calling her and have her say "umm... who is this ?"
    Yea it's sad, but she's hot and I figured if I ever meet her again, I'm going to step up my game.

Advice :confused:

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

My opinion ... and it's just mine ... is that if all you risk is her saying "umm, who is this" ... that's not the worst thing that would happen. And then you'd know exactly where you stand.

There's a lot of twisted smart ass shit you could come up with that would just make you sound creepy. What I found works most often is something like, "Hey, I had a good time meeting you and ... I keep thinking about you. Would you be up for getting to know each other better and maybe seeing each other if we're in the same place ever again?" Then whatever happens is whatever happens and you know what's up.

3. Finker

Finker New Member

Thanks man.

Ok, quick update:
    I just rang her up, no answer from her.

Side note, her friend (who ended up fucking my friend) gave me her email earlier that night and told me to add her on facebook. Never added, but I looked her up. I thought of adding her now, but I figured it would weird her out since I knew she had a one night stand with my buddy and she might think that I want the same. When in fact I just want to get closer to the hottie.

4. rayray

rayray Active Member

It sounds like they work as a team.One night one sits and flirts heavily while the other girl gets her freak on with your friend..meanwhile she waits to make sure she gets back safe..It was her friends turn that night..If she doesnt respond to your calls, it's over..sorry. This is just my opinion.I of course could be wrong..

5. b1gm3

b1gm3 Member

...Don't do it. From what you're describing it seems like she just wanted some fun and nothing too sexual. Her texting you anything back might give you some hope but since she hasn't, just leave it. There are plenty of other women out there.

It's one thing to chase a girl who gives you a bit of an opening to, it's another to look desperate and creepy. Forgetttttttttttt about her. That's my opinion anyways.

6. EmJay

EmJay New Member

One month later...Handsome..its over. Leave it be..she is not interested anymore.

If she would..she would be hanging on you like glue. ..really. We don't let hot guys go so easily..not even if we date a couple of them at the same time. You were hot for her at that time..she enjoyed that. And then she moved on..

Probably has a boyfriend too..that's my feeling.

Please don't call or text her anymore..because she will think you are a stalker.

It was sweet of you responding the next day..but her not responding said it all!

7. exwhyzee

Gold Member

It sucks to be in situations like this (I'm having flashbacks as I write this :redface:)...just look at the bigger picture and realize that you are better off with someone that really wants to be with you.

Draft saved Draft deleted