Seeking advice from anyone who has experienced this...

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
My boyfriend and I've been dating for 9 months now. My boyfriend is above average sized - 7". The sex has been great. We are swingers, in which he allows me to play with other men. For whatever lucky reasons, I always seem to attract men that are endowed.

I met one fella who was close to 9 x 6.5 and played with him twice. I had fun with him but was very disappointed that there was a lack of foreplay and endurance. I was thinking, "wow, this guy is big but my boyfriend who is average lasts much longer than this guy does." Later, I recently met a fella who is very massively endowed (just over 11x7) and after months of trying to meet, this fella and I finally met and played twice on two separate occassion and the sex was the best I've ever had. This fella has told me that I am the best he's ever had - that I took more of him than any other woman he dated and took him well. Naturally, my body is built to accommodate large.

Even though my boyfriend and I are compatible emotionally and sexually, we are not a perfect sexual match whereas Mr 11x7 is a perfect match for me sexually. Since I have played with Mr 11x7, my boyfriend has pointed out that I am not as wet or aroused. I have also at times during sex wished he was bigger. And this now has me troubled and concerned.

I absolutely love and adore my boyfriend. This fella and I want to play again, but I fear that if I play with him again, it could really further affect sex between my boyfriend and I. My boyfriend is in the process of pumping to get bigger, thought it'll take up to a year at most for him to reach his goals. So I really appreciate him doing anything to make me happy, even sexually.

I absolutely love my boyfriend and wonder if any women have been through this... been with a very large man for one night, then have sex with their boyfriend of above average to reasonably large (not silly big). Has any men on here notice that after their gf/wives were with a very large man that she was not as wet previously or that you had to work even harder to get her to be very aroused and moan and make noises like she did before? I've heard of this quote - once you've had big, you can never go back... can a person go back? Has a woman ever loved her man so much but felt doubts about sex down the road?

Thanks in advance
~agirlonfire~

shavedlegs4u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, Guy here. My wife and I play and the one thing either if the guy is smaller or larger then me, can last longer or cum more then once there can be no room for one to be jealous. For me to see my having fun wether or not the guys is better then me really pleases me and her too. We always paly together so watch is a huge turn on for me.

Anything goes as long as long as it pleases even if the other doesn't care for it.

Last edited:

LovetoplayBIG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Agirlonfire!

I had an experience nearly the same only 3 years ago and it ended up being pretty hard. It's a tough call and you really need to look deep and see what you want long term and where you want to go. I've sent you a private msg with the boring details :) But needless to say, I stayed with my BF at that time, our sex life was never were either of us wanted it to be and now, 2 years later I'm actually with my old playmate and have to say the sex and our relationship has never been better. I'm Very happy, only regret is not finding out earlier.

My ex was a great guy, we just never really clicked sexually the way I do now :)

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, this post actually goes in this forum.

Quite an odd occurance. My gut reaction is to flame you... But I can't justify it using the facts. Quite a quandry indeed.

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is why my husband refuses to do more than receive suckies when we have other girls over. I sometimes urge him to fuck one of our guests but he always refuses with a line like "you think this bitch can compare with your pussy even for a moment? I would rather not bother" (I love him :p) It is really just not worth all the ridiculously greedy drama that follows. I get caught up in the moment, he sees the big picture, and he knows my true comfort zone.
So, you love your man but you are troubled that you were more excited by a bigger cock. Count your blessings and thank him (silently) for letting you have that one night of luxury. Even though you prefer this other man sexually, so what? Look at the whole relationship and do not be greedy.

bigwhitedick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this may seem like a strange story but i guess it fits here. an ex gf of mine left me for a guy with a smaller penis. Now, I don't consider myself king kong, but I don't know anyone in person with a bigger dick than me, so apparently the one night my gf and i decide to have a threesome with some dude, she learns to like his much smaller dick to my big dick. I don't understand that. maybe she was in pain when we had sex? i'm not sure, she never said anything. But we connected in other ways to. I guess she decided HER sex life was more important then a relationship. I've moved on emotionally from this. but it has always made me think, how someone to go to a smaller cock. To answer your question though, are you a girl who thinks like my ex? sex life over relationship? that's up to you.

D

deleted81224

This is a no brainer IMO.

My advice is this - stay with your B/F if you are emotionally happy with him. However, I would advocate keeping your pet-horsecock on the side for regular no strings calorie burning as and when you need it (with or without your B/Fs consent) - this will ensure that you get thumped as you like it whilst retaining your heart in its rightful place.

Time will tell which, if any, relationship/friendship will fall by the wayside.

Sometimes, people should just accept that emotional "making love" can run alongside carnal physical urges quite happily - hell, such an arrangement may even prolong your relationship with your B/F, the beauty of which being, you will enjoy regular knob-jockying too.

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
there has been quite a few answers here. i'd say dump the boyfriend. it has only been 9 months of dating. put him in the friends category. screw the other guy until you find another man that meets both your sexual and emotional needs.

me2ifbyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since you are swingers, you should be able to talk frankly to your BF about this dilema. I'll bet he'll be sympathetic to your physical needs and encourage you to see your massively endowed fella whenever you desire. If you have both chosen this lifestyle, there should be no reason for you to choose between the two men, or preventing you from seeing others.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
swinging is just really crazy to me, i never understood how you cold do that and then after just go back and be fine with each other, as though the relationship would be the same after you both just had sex with people who may be more attractive and/or give you more sexual pleasure. i would imagine it would lead to much shorter relationships full of jealousy.

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
swinging is just really crazy to me, i never understood how you cold do that and then after just go back and be fine with each other, as though the relationship would be the same after you both just had sex with people who may be more attractive and/or give you more sexual pleasure. i would imagine it would lead to much shorter relationships full of jealousy.

I have several friends that are swingers, and they have all had relationship problems. The one couple that has stayed together, seem more like best friends than partners in love. I think this leads to relationship role confusion, jealousy, deceit, and family problems (the last one comes from one couple being found out by their children, and the instant feeling of disgust and deceit, not to mention undermining their own parental authority). Its really sad that pleasures of the flesh have become more important, than a love relationship. Girlonfire read ur own post dammit! ur guy is letting u do this and trying to enlarge himself to please u. U admit that everything was good till you stuck ur hand in the cookie jar. Now you have met this person twice, so you have no idea whether this guy is anything more than a huge cock. He could be the worlds most abusive asshole (would serve u right in my opinion) Ur basically saying that ur flesh, ur sexual appetite is more important than his heart? How self-centered. This is the problem with the world today no personal responsibility, no looking beyond yourself, no self control. I have your solution. GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!:frown1:

I couldn't agree more Big Irish.

Girlonfire, what you are experiencing is lust, it's very different to love. No wonder males are so paranoid about there privates. My god how shallow can you get?

Just my personal opinion.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there has been quite a few answers here. i'd say dump the boyfriend. it has only been 9 months of dating. put him in the friends category. screw the other guy until you find another man that meets both your sexual and emotional needs.

this is the correct answer