Seeking Male Underwear Models -Raleigh NC

underwear_enth

Just Browsing
Media
We will be doing a catalog shoot of underwear with sex appeal. Shoots to include some semi-erect poses and sheer underwear. The varieties range from briefs to thongs to boy shorts. Your face would *NOT* be shown in the photos, only from the chest down.

Asking this from this group would ensure a nicely filled package.

We are seeking MALE MODELS with a good body to show off their sexuality in print. We want to use semi-erotic photos to appeal to the crowds...

This is an excellent opportunity for aspiring models to build some studio time and acquire portfolio shoots.

Requirements: Models with good physiques waist size 28-32 ONLY.

Compensation: $50 + TFCD with ample time for personal portfolio shots.

Please send the following to models@apollowear.com to be considered. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!!!

1. Clear Body Shot showing your waistline
2. Height:
3. Weight:
4. Chest:
5. Bicep:
6. Waist:
7. Age: (age and race unimportant - just a good body)

Do you have what it takes to model underwear? If you think so---we want to hear from you!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are never going to get anyone decent with your compensation package. The going rate for print erotic is about $1,500.00 and hour!
Good luck!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nudeyorker You are never going to get anyone decent with your compensation package. The going rate for print erotic is about $1,500.00 and hour!

Plus useage and residual fees.
Pretty common, once you sign a models release...no residuals, unless it's in contract with Screen Actors Guild for use on television or DVD release! Trust me on this I do this everyday!

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nudeyorker. You're right. My mistake. I've negotiated modelling and acting fees many times and should have known better.

Here in Western Canada the client pays useage fees which are outlined in the contract. If the images are reused or used in ways not paid for at the time of the signing additional fees are paid.

underwear_enth

Just Browsing
Media
You are never going to get anyone decent with your compensation package. The going rate for print erotic is about $1,500.00 and hour!
Good luck!

Hi, We were hoping to get some guys interested in modeling or just having studio pics of themselves. We are a small company and cannot afford high rates. Just a shot here. But I guess no one is interested.... Just seeking to make some cash. For regular shots we typically get models for TFCD without payment because they want studio time and portfolio photos. In this case we are exploring more erotic underwear shots to appeal to the sexy side of underwear. trust me if we could afford more to pay models, I would not have tried advertising on here. Thanks for the comments, and if there is anyone in the area that would be interested in getting studio photos taken in exchange for the sexy underwear shots (Faceless), please contact us.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
yes, there are a lot of guys in the area that also seem to be on the site. I am not certain how many would be interested or even comfortable at doing your request. THat is a little out of the norm, especially given where you are located. The other thing... you are not going to find a lot of 6' or taller men with a 28-32 waist... some, but not a lot, especially when the average for them is more like 34.

I am a 32 in the waist but would not feel comfortable doing underwear modeling. Now, if I had a 6 pack, I would be calling you up! ;)

underwear_enth

Just Browsing
Media
yes, there are a lot of guys in the area that also seem to be on the site. I am not certain how many would be interested or even comfortable at doing your request. THat is a little out of the norm, especially given where you are located. The other thing... you are not going to find a lot of 6' or taller men with a 28-32 waist... some, but not a lot, especially when the average for them is more like 34.

I am a 32 in the waist but would not feel comfortable doing underwear modeling. Now, if I had a 6 pack, I would be calling you up! ;)

Ok so I forgot to think about the whole Height/Weight proportionality thing. I think if a guy has good abs and a nice sized tool, they would fit the bill. For one particular line of underwear - it is one size and it is a Small/Medium - but the others go all the way up to XL - so here is a revision to my casting call. Waist size not so important, just good abs and a nice sized tool to fill out the undies. Cheers

underwear_enth

Just Browsing
Media
Come on guys, there has been only one guy applying for this. I thought there would be some exhibitionists on this site that would want studio photos made of themselves in exchange for modeling underwear. Again, Age and Race do not matter - just a good body and a big package. Photos to be taken this Saturday and Sunday. email me if you want more information: models@apollowear.com