Seeking more, BUT...

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Quite Irate, May 13, 2007.

1. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    I'm a crossdresser. I wear women's clothes almost 100% of the time. As I try to be fashionable (and indeed, have a VERY fashionable budget at the moment) I wear many skimpy pieces of clothing, some of which aren't the most suitable for someone with a 7" flaccid penis. However, I do want to be more than 7 when erect (I'm the same for both now). I'm very good at holding back erections (probably from wearing the clothes I wear). Basically, I want to increase my size somewhat with minimal flaccid gain. Does anyone here know if this is possible? To those who have gained size - how has your flaccid size increased? Also, a link or brief explanation of some simple excercises would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. dongalong

Gold Member

I'm curious why your penis doesn't expand much in length when filled with blood.
    Does the girth increase a lot?
    Has the 0% growth during erections always occured?
    Has your penis been injured?

Normally for length you need to do stretching exercises: manual stretching, extender wearing or hanging. The idea is to stretch the ligament attaching your penis to the pubic bone and to lengthen the "tunica" - the tough structure that surrounds the blood chambers. Initially gains can sometimes be fast but usually it is a VERY slow process.

Normally even if you are a grower, flaccid length increases with erect gains. Flaccid size depends on the elasticity of the tunica, yours doesn't seem to be very elastic so I don't think that what you desire is possible.
    I might be wrong, go to Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums and do your research there, someone might have asked the same question.

3. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    More than one doctor has confirmed it, but they don't know why it is. I've always been a shower, but I did get a little bit more when erect as a kid. Now both are the same. I have 6.5" in girth, which would look monstrous if it were the same when flaccid. No injuries, no.

Thunders Place has stopped accepting users. I'd just like a guide to simple jelqing or something to that effect (that doesn't require buying any penile-specific products).

4. holsty101

holsty101 New Member

5. dongalong

Gold Member

Thundersplace sometimes temporarily stops new members from joining try again in a week or so.
    You have massive girth and jelqing will increase it further, I think that you should concentrate uniquely on stretching exercises and concentrate on length gains, it's the only way to find out if your tunica can become more elastic.

6. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Agreed. 6.5" girth is quite large you don't need more... nothing like getting a soda can sized girth stuck up in ya :) Do stretching...

Draft saved Draft deleted