Seeking Muscle Coach

Big_Daddy999

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What’s up guys,

For the past year I’ve been on a fitness journey that has already lost me 15 pounds and gained hella muscle from it. But I want more

I want to push my body and see how big I can get it. I need a coach to show me the way.

Any tips for a beginner? Anybody want to take a chance and coach me?

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're in NYC!
The best coaching happens in person and there have to loads of great coaches there.
Also, your best results are going to be with the big lifts that use lots of compound muscle groups: squats, deadlifts, cleans, jerks, pull-ups, bench press and all the variations of these.
Also, form is so important that I think everyone needs a live, personal coach at first on all of these but especially for squats, deadlift, cleans and jerks.
A wise coach will notice what supplemental exercises you need, whether you are getting enough rest, how your nutrition is working, etc. There's no way all of this is optimal if you aren't seeing other live, in person. Don't waste your time online. You will be bullshitting him as much as he's bullshitting you!

Reactions: Big_Daddy999

Big_Daddy999

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're in NYC!
The best coaching happens in person and there have to loads of great coaches there.
Also, your best results are going to be with the big lifts that use lots of compound muscle groups: squats, deadlifts, cleans, jerks, pull-ups, bench press and all the variations of these.
Also, form is so important that I think everyone needs a live, personal coach at first on all of these but especially for squats, deadlift, cleans and jerks.
A wise coach will notice what supplemental exercises you need, whether you are getting enough rest, how your nutrition is working, etc. There's no way all of this is optimal if you aren't seeing other live, in person. Don't waste your time online. You will be bullshitting him as much as he's bullshitting you!
Thank you for this!!