Seeking older show-offs (40 and older)

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by D_Phil_R_Upp, Jan 2, 2011.

1. D_Phil_R_Upp

D_Phil_R_Upp New Member

Hey all, though I like watching guys of all ages as a voyeur I'd especially like to meet hung older men for a hot j/o - showoff session.

I'd love to find a sexy older exhibitionist. I can lend a helping hand or mouth, but am also very into "just" watching as a very enthusiastic audience. Very into watching str8/bi/married men, but any confident guy who's an exhibitionist (or narcissist) is welcome.

In Chicago for live hookups, or would love to be an appreciate audience on cam or listen to you jerk, edge and bate on the phone.

Thanks!

#1 D_Phil_R_Upp, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  2. 7point5

7point5 New Member

may be. I'm in Chi town. Am 7.5", uncut and never showed off to another guy.

3. mrwonderful

mrwonderful New Member

Albums:
    mrwonderful will show his donkey cock off live in uptown

4. D_Aaron_Eckfart

D_Aaron_Eckfart Account Disabled

40 in a few months with a big dick that I like to show off. Would love to show it to you and let you play with it... also like to show my dick with other big dicked guys. If you're interested in showin together or I'm always cool to whip mine out to show it to any guy that wants to see and/or play with it. Would be fun to kick back with a few big dicked guys and hang out while a guy or guys suck on our dicks.

Draft saved Draft deleted