Seeking Same My Age (19)

Huex

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey there! how you doing guys? im looking for straight, curious straight, bisexual, and gays same as my age (19) to have a talk with, maybe just random things, how we end up being here in this site, or talk about our dicks. lol

just want to make friends here in the site and have a good time. dont be shy to hit me up! see you in the dm

College_20m

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey there! how you doing guys? im looking for straight, curious straight, bisexual, and gays same as my age (19) to have a talk with, maybe just random things, how we end up being here in this site, or talk about our dicks. lol

just want to make friends here in the site and have a good time. dont be shy to hit me up! see you in the dm
Looking forward to chatting sometime.

Reactions: zp28

boysru1e

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hii, i’m not sure how this site even works but I’m looking for friends as well soo um I guess if you wanna chat then I’m down for whenever hehe. fyi im like literally the worst at taking the initiative in situations like this at first soo i might be a bit shy but i’ll get comfortable fast, :)

Reactions: Geep2b

Chris Ralph Johnson

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Meeee

Reactions: Tylersubose23

Johnrina

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Wouldn’t mind talking