Seeking the BIGGEST Dick in Sheffield UK

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by bimaleinsheffs13, Jan 18, 2012.

1. bimaleinsheffs13

bimaleinsheffs13 New Member

I have been lookin for a genuine BIG DICKED guy in or nr sheffield for months.......no1 seems gen.

I am lookin for 9 plus.

I am a sub and will do anything you want.

PLEASE BE LOCAL AND GEN

CHEERS

2. bimaleinsheffs13

I have been seeking this for many months and although guys have claimed to have a big dick sadly they have been all talk.

I sure there has got 2 b sum1 out there who has a very big dick and is up for sum hard anal sex or face fucks.

Please be genuine. Am not lookin for txt tennis. Just send me ur details and lets get it on.

I am married, bi and 6ft tall, short brn hair with a stubble, ave looks and 7uc--------pls dont send me a txt asking for stats.

And please don't expect me to travel without proof.....soz but way too many timewasters

#2 bimaleinsheffs13, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
  3. bimaleinsheffs13

I have been seeking this for many months and although guys have claimed to have a big dick sadly they have been all talk.

I sure there has got 2 b sum1 out there who has a very big dick and is up for sum hard anal sex or face fucks.

Please be genuine. Am not lookin for txt tennis. Just send me ur details and lets get it on.

I am married, bi and 6ft tall, short brn hair with a stubble, ave looks and 7uc--------pls dont send me a txt asking for stats.

And please don't expect me to travel without proof.....soz but way too many timewasters

#3 bimaleinsheffs13, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
  4. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    You're getting dangerously close to flooding. We also don't allow the posting of personal phone numbers.

5. cuteflyboi

cuteflyboi New Member

I'd have a go on that as well!

Draft saved Draft deleted