Seemingly Straight Guys That Enjoy Dick

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel I fit under the “seemingly straight “ category and I have sucked a couple of different cock, one was long term. In the neighborhood I grew up in I had jerked off with five different guys. Three of the five at some point I began to “help out.” Felt so good cumming with someone else stroking me. I’m 100% sure the other two guys wanted to swap hands but neither ever initiated it, I did cup one of the guys really big balls while we jerked. I asked and he quickly said yes.
I feel the studies that give a 8 to 9 percent number of young men who do this is way off. I mean I could have had 100% participation. My closest friends I’ll call M and B. B and I started early when B made a move on night. M was actually in the same room sleeping. M and I had jerked off together and while comparing dicks he kept making contact with my dick. I didn’t trust him like B and felt he would somehow make this bad for me. B and I were fbuddies for years deep in the closet.
Many years later B was outed, I hadn’t seen him in years and only saw M a few times. At 40 or so I was traveling through M’s town and he wanted me to stay at his house, he was divorced less than a year. We drank and the conversation went toward sex. He was telling all sorts of stuff that he and his two ex wives had done. He then began to talk about our friend B, he and his wife had been much closer to him than I had for the past years. He started asking if B and I had ever done anything? I had a deep suspicion that B had told him about our sex. M was pretty drunk but it was like he was telling me that he and B had been together. It led that way so I asked him. His response was slow and measured but ultimately he denied they had but still he was pushing the narrative that it’s not a big deal.
I wonder once B was outed that M confronted him and B trying to make like it wasn’t a big deal told him I used to suck his dick all the time.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
giphy.gif

Reactions: Gj816