Seems the gay guys love this pic of my cock and ass;)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Doesn't that position actually hurt?
Not for everyone Jon. I can bend mine like that fully hard, but my best friend can't. I feel a stretch, but it stops short of hurting. I suppose the suspensory ligament can stretch minimally, probably permanently, but you'd have a somewhat lower angle of erection. My erection is always more perpendicular than vertical if I'm standing.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The jagged edge along the shaft reflects an obvious photoshop job. Sorry to piss on the parade.

bigguy7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reckon there'd be no shortage of bi/straight blokes who'd HAPPILY have a go (...if the oppotunity miraculously presented itself)...

That said, I guarantee that a 'gay/bi' bloke (...not unlike myself ;0) would make it well worth your while ;) ;)

id put a hot dog there in those cheeks sauce mustard and ketchup and eat it all up and lick it clean then i would suck that cock dry unless he wanted to plow my ass good with it then i let him do that yum yum

Reactions: Geep2b

ive actually done this to couple guys---but slid hot dog part way in hole and when bite the hot dog piece by piece and take last bite pull it out they love it anyone ever done that or food for that matter