Seen a guy embarassed and mad when exposed?

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
has anybody ever been in the situation or witnessed a guy really pissed and embarassed when his dick was exposed against his will? maybe an accident, a pop-out? sneak peak etc? trying to hide it while pissing?
this can really be a turn on to see a guy squirm with embarassment in this situation.....

Reactions: fiver8

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
has anybody ever been in the situation or witnessed a guy really pissed and embarassed when his dick was exposed against his will? maybe an accident, a pop-out? sneak peak etc? trying to hide it while pissing?
this can really be a turn on to see a guy squirm with embarassment in this situation.....[/QUOTE]

Untill you are in that situation....

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this can really be a turn on to see a guy squirm with embarassment in this situation.....[/QUOTE]

Untill you are in that situation....

well maybe that's the underbelly of this scene is really for me and some sort of scene/fantasy/fetish.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I hope to never find myself turned on or amused by another person's embarrassment, no matter what the reason and even if they deserve it. Emotional discomfort is a very private hell, and when it suddenly becomes part of one's public life, I find it best to turn away and act if I was unaware of what had happened. (If its caused by another person, when and if its appropriate, I'll tell the person who caused it what a real ass hole I find him to be and then try to explain he would be a better person if he changed his behavior.)
Now on the other hand, I love practical jokes, (Both playing them and being the victim of them) and for people who cannot take a practical joke and can not laugh at themself I find them to be very uncool. I'm inclined to sake "fuck 'em!"
Consistancy is the hobel gobblins of small minds. Human nature thrives on the paradox, the irony and the contradiction.

Got to say most guys I've seen 'dacked' (not sure if thats an international term or an Aussie one so-defn. to removed anothers pants and underwear as a practical joke at the most inopportune and public moment, with usual involvement of alcohol.) have not really cared, in fact most have continued to walk to where they were going or just stood there... guess though that involvement of alcohol has that tendency to remove the care factor.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
NY4, you hope never to be amused by another's humiliation, butyou like practical jokes??? No wonder you have that quote at the end of your message.

I don't think guys should be embarrassed; they should show off!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago was at a parade....(gay pride I think?) they had a marching band (very good actually) and the musicians were of course wearing short shorts...one guy (nice looking and built) started to 'flop out' much to the amusement (and delight of many watching) but he was ALSO trying to march and play a brass instrument..so imagine trying to use both hands to play and turn music and march AND try to 'tuck back'...I think he might have had several volunteers (to make it more fun his bandmades had NO idea what was going on)

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wth today's cell cams video and media rich zombience... these moments are frozen forever now.. sympathy goes out to the poor guys that find their faux paux dick flop outs plastered all over the net..

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In college the guys tied a guy in the girls dorm elevator, stripped him naked and pusherd all of the buttons for stops at every floor. He was pissed big time, of course.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well when I played flag football in college a lot of guys got inadvertently exposed through trying to pull a flag tied around their waist. I dont think anyone was ever embarrassed, even the tiny guys. Dont know how to describe it but it was more like "ah whatever, it's just my cock."

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i never understood why in college in the dorm when my g/f came out of the shower totally naked and some guy was brushing his teeth in his robe got pissed and walked out. she had a very nice body. and he still had his robe on:confused:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In college the guys tied a guy in the girls dorm elevator, stripped him naked and pusherd all of the buttons for stops at every floor. He was pissed big time, of course.

This happened to me on my 19th birthday, in a coed dorm. The guys who did it to me thought I would be pissed, but I just thought it was very funny myself. I also only went two or three floors and a guy gets on, and calmly says, "would you like some help?"

Reactions: touristcol