Seen any good packages lately?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Elijah_MorganWood, Feb 28, 2006.

1. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I saw one at the supermarket about an hour ago. Blue collar guy, early 40's, probably Portuguese. He was wearing fairly snug, worn blue Dickies. This was nice because you could see his huge balls, each nearly the size of an egg and his cock which was thick as hell and about 6 inches soft, pointing straight up. I think I stared for 3 long seconds as my mouth dropped open. I thought of accidently dropping something for a better look.

2. royston

royston New Member

Albums:
    i had one delievered yesterday....me whey protein that ive been waiting for since the dawn of fuking time!! cost me £20 schnips oh yeh..and me dad sent me sum mini eggs and sum socks tother day which was bo !

x champx

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

OK,
    Royston 1
    Sorcerer 0

4. windtalkerways

Gold Member

5. Chuck64

Gold Member

While this shit-hole little town is very very anti-homo, I thank God every day for the tight tight tight tight tight tight jeans on all the rednecks - huge bulges on even the average guys (I remember from HS, haven't confirmed lately) and it must mold the ass in to the perfect shape because there are perfect, tight little bubble butts all over the place.

6. windtalkerways

Gold Member

The adage "Good things come in small
    packages" could apply to this one...

[​IMG]

7. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Yes, one arrived this morning by FedEx. I unwrapped it and it screams.

8. BritishClaireohmy

BritishClaireohmy New Member

How come i don't get packages dressed up as 40 year old midlife crisis's?
    I think a "oo burn" is in order.

9. jackM50black

jackM50black New Member

that is so crazy, because one of the biggest packages I ever saw was in a grocery store. This guy, tall and thin was with his wife or girlfriend and they wer shopping.....as they came down I aisle toward me I saw what looked like 10 to 12 inches hangin loosely down his leg, still very visible in even loose fitting jeans. I still remember it... I tried to find him later in the store but lost him! rats!.

10. jackM50black

jackM50black New Member

So true!... there's a lotta guys of all ages who are still wearing tight 501's, and they sport some moderate to big packages. I think a lot of these guys are wearing briefs (probably Fruit of the Loom from K-Mart/Wal Mart), and that gives 'em the standard amount of uplift/support for bulges. I like!:wink:

11. fitdude

fitdude New Member

501 guy here. Always have been.

12. D_Elijah_MorganWood

And if that's you in your avi, your fans appreciate it!

13. Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo New Member

there was a black guy at the gym yesterday that stripped right in front of me and then talked to his girlfriend on the phone naked for about 30 minutes right in front of me. about 5 minutes into his conversation he caught me staring at his huge dick and started to get a boner and then even started to masturbate in my face. When he got off the phone he told me to follow him. i walked behind him wondering where he was going and then he went into the handicap shower stall, and closed the curtain. i waited a few seconds and then went in after him. he turned on the water so that it wouldn't be suspicious, and then sternly turned toward me and said "suck me". I sucked for at least 15 minutes and then he came in my mouth so that i could swallow. i know that i'm more straight than gay but that was my wildest dream come true:biggrin1: !!!!!!!!!

14. quattro

quattro New Member

Once, I was walking around the mall and some middle aged man wearing shorts was leaning against a handrail with a "more than average" tent going on. I didn't know what to think ^_^

15. sizequeenboy

sizequeenboy Member

YES! I was at a meeting last week, and met this gorgeous German hunk there! He was a dream boat, tall (about 6ft 4!!!), dark, handsome and built like a real stud!!! He was wearing a tight, black designer suit with a visible big bulge on his pants! :eek: I had a great difficulty to concentrate on the topics of the meeting :redface:

16. SSBBW4BigFun

SSBBW4BigFun New Member

Albums:
    Clearly, I need to go to the grocery asap.

Draft saved Draft deleted