"seen one dick, seen them all?"

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've heard both males and females say regarding penises and people's interest in them, "If you've seen one dick, you've seen them all!"

Do you think that's true? Are penises basically all the same?

Actually, I think just the opposite. To me, penises, like fingerprints, are very individualized. They can be long or short, thick or skinny, smooth or veiny, heavy or lightweight, cut or uncut--the list goes on and on.

I'd be interested hearing from some of you who have seen many, MANY different penises in your lifetime: were they all the same or distinctively different?

Thanks for your input! :smile:

D

deleted69654

I guess I could see it both ways. But as a straight man, every other dick is just a dick. So its the same to me.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with you, BIG. I have seen many cocks in my time and every one is different to some degree. I have seen cocks that are similar, but not exactly the same. I am guessing those who say all cock are the same do not appreciate the penis like some of us.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's a myth put out by people who haven't experienced many cocks, or who have failed to pay sufficient attention to the ones they have seen. :rolleyes:

This site would be a riot if all cocks were identical, wouldn't it? :cool:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard both males and females say regarding penises and people's interest in them, "If you've seen one dick, you've seen them all!"

Do you think that's true? Are penises basically all the same?

Actually, I think just the opposite. To me, penises, like fingerprints, are very individualized. They can be long or short, thick or skinny, smooth or veiny, heavy or lightweight, cut or uncut--the list goes on and on.

I'd be interested hearing from some of you who have seen many, MANY different penises in your lifetime: were they all the same or distinctively different?

Thanks for your input! :smile:

Sure I do agree with you that genitals are fingerprints and unique...before I did not pay so much attention just felt it..now I've walk a long way and expose here to sooo much that its unbeliavable whats going on in the garden of penises...:biggrin1:

I've seen many mostly here but touch and experienced just few.

G

Ganymede

I was actually going to start a thread about this topic, but I thought it would irritate too many people.

I agree that each penis is different. Every other body part varies per person, so of course the penis will. But overall, yes, I'd have to say, "seen one, you seen 'em all." I actually mentioned this in the thread I started a few days ago: http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/39794-the-brotherhood-forum-awesome-but.html

I joined this forum as a Gold Member because I'd never had the "male bonding" of being able to talk openly about the penis while also sharing honest looks at them. But after a few weeks of it, it has grown tiresome.

You know, come to think of it, THAT is the cool thing about it: all us men have something in common, something very similar about ourselves that we only share among ourselves. I think that THAT in itself is why I joined the group and is what is called "male bonding." In other words, it's a good thing that "seen one, seen 'em all" because it means we're sort of united in our similarities.

I guess I could see it both ways. But as a straight man, every other dick is just a dick. So its the same to me.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the statement "seen one, seen 'em all" is mostly used by people who don't want to see cock -- some straight men and some sexually repressed women.

It is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard. I've encountered quite a variety in real life, and they not only come in all shapes and sizes, but they also have unique sensitivity patterns and performance characteristics (now I sound like I'm rating automobiles). :rolleyes:

One has only to browse the galleries on this site to thoroughly disprove the statement.

The only thing the same about all cocks is that they are all...cocks. :biggrin1:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard. I've encountered quite a variety in real life, and they not only come in all shapes and sizes, but they also have unique sensitivity patterns and performance characteristics (now I sound like I'm rating automobiles). :rolleyes:

They are in many ways similar to cars. Both are very empowering especially to men.:biggrin1:

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if you see one penis, you've probably seen enough to understand the idea that is penis.
Disregarding the physical anomalies of each individual, and the interest to pursue a career in penis-baiting; one sighting of an erect penis would be enough to understand the hows and maybe even whys, provided, of course, you at one stage in your life are told the basic theory of....

....well, I think I started out quite well in this post, then it sort of tailed off in the middle, and the less said about the end, the better.
I guess when you have the ability to write about sex in a way that bores everybody stiff, you've probably got something going...