"seen one dick, seen them all?"

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now what is the female equivalent of the phallus? I want one for Chrysmas. :wink:

Hmm.... I will have to contemplate this... I know in some cultures the pomegranate has been used to symbolize ovaries, but I don't know if there have been symbolic representations of the vulva, vagina, and clitoris.

Interesting that for women, the organs of reproduction are symbolized, but not the organs of pleasure... unless there's something I'm forgetting.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is one of those convenient statements that we encounter in daily life, a truism, or intended truism, that has no basis in fact. These are common in our daily discourse with fellow humans.

Starting in elementary school, (grade 7) we were required to change for phys-ed, and shower afterwards. The change room and showers were communal, and wide open. For the first time in my life I encountered other boys naked. The surprise for me was that I and only one other boy had pubic hair and man-sized equipment, which seemed to shock most of the other guys, to say the least. Of course, we learned that puberty travels at its own speed, and varies by individual. And that by secondary school (grade 10) we were far more alike than we were different from one another.

Throughout elementary, secondary schools, and university, I came to realize that there is a variety of human body parts, bone structure, muscularity, height, width, proportioning and symmetry, to name but a few distinctions. The point being - that we all knew, and had grown up with knowing what our bodies looked like. And that the differences were always present, but hardly important. When I hear of males in school who never shower, or drop phys-ed as soon as it becomes elective, I shake my head. When I see young males wearing multiple layers of clothing as loose fitting as possible, sometimes falling off ... I can only conclude that they are scared of their own cocks, and seem to believe that all of this excess material hides thier hardons. What can be more masculine than an erection ?

When getting fitted for my first bespoke suit, I learned that even on the same body, one leg is longer, one foot is larger, the hips nor the shoulders are exactly equal across the body, and of course, I had observed by then that males wore different kinds of (or no) underwear, of different fit and style, and seemed to very creative in "arranging" their equipment inside their clothing.

Similarly, during these years, (I date myself here) absolutely everyone wore Speedo bathing suits, and posters of Mark Spitz in his, proudly displaying his array of gold medals across his chest, were to be found in many teen male bedrooms, alongside the Ferrari, Skiing, and Playboy centrefolds.

It strikes me as strage to believe once you've seen one, you've seen 'em all - in any aspect of life.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will never forget this one encounter I had with this woman who was quite open about her sexuallity and had slept with a lot of men I surmised.

When she saw my cock she said "God your cock is beautiful!!" i don't get real excited about that, I mean its part of the foreplay to be complimentary of each other before the deed. All puffery IMO. She was so sincere sounding i think she really meant it.

What she said next tho really put me off. "Most guys dicks are all lumpy and mis shapen and WARTY" !!! WTF i thougth to myself. WARTY! Talk about a mood breaker. Here is this really sexy naked lady on her knees ready to take me in her mouth and all I can think of is the WARTS!!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nature celebrates the vulva.

:flirt: A sister tree!!!

Yep...it shouts all over to seed it....I do feel the vibes and embrace it... Come, come, come!!!

Oh boy...is soooo good to lay on earth, grass, rocks, oceans, rivers and etc and just feel it...

mmmmm.....

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Surely these are two different things?

No, not really. At some point, after the idiot has been insisting for a while, I say that they all just kind of seem to be more of the same to me, and I really don't expect theirs to be something I've never seen before.

And frankly the argument in this thread seems to be that each one is special and unique. Well, if they're all special, then none of them are.

I've heard both males and females say regarding penises and people's interest in them, "If you've seen one dick, you've seen them all!"

Do you think that's true? Are penises basically all the same?
I'm essentially "straight"... but... no, they are definately not. If you think they are, that's ok though.

At first I didn't think much of them, but as I came to see and appreciate the natural art in them, I then came to truly appreciate how special my own is...

And remember, even if it's only visual similarity... they are capable of so much more ;)

Well, if they're all special, then none of them are.
Possibly... all people are generally different too, regardless of how similar they want to seem... do you find none of them attractive, or all of them?

Eye of the beholder. If your experience is only with lame cocks, then you say they're all the same because they all seemed lame... well...

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definitely agree that every penis is very unique. Even if sizes are similar, textures, proportions, curvature, etc. can make them markedly different.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um, this isn't a thread about vaginas, moron. It's about penises.
You pulled the first unnecessary punch here, Gany. All LordPen did was add a good point about assumptions and human variety. He wasn't throwing the thread off topic. Glad you left the thread.