Only two women. One girl who was a one night stand, and my wife.

At this point, I've completely lost count. Been walked in on accidently by family members, roommates/flatmates, military comrades, etc as well as intentionally showing off to friends-with-benefits, partners, or having fun at sex clubs or outdoor kink/fetish/bdsm parties. I've been seen cumming by a LOT of people by now.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not many. 3. Myself, my wife, (my first wife never did), and one other person on accident. Wasn't as exciting to be caught as I thought it would be, maybe because of who it was, I guess.

Many more have seen me naked, even hard, but not squirting my load.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not many. 3. Myself, my wife, (my first wife never did), and one other person on accident. Wasn't as exciting to be caught as I thought it would be, maybe because of who it was, I guess.

Many more have seen me naked, even hard, but not squirting my load.

Willing to share more details?

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good grief. Ballparking about 125 maybe. Wife, about a dozen former girlfriends who let me cum on their face and/or tits and probably hundred or so who have watched me jerk off online.

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow not to sound like a slot but probably too many to count. Or at the very least let's say a whole lot, probably around a hundred or so. and that number is for people who have actually seen me in person. I do cam to cam jackoffs quite often and I've even posted videos of me and I even posted videos of me shooting cum on Xtube and xHamster, but the people who saw my videos weren't there in person, so don't really count. And when you say "Have seen you spurt your load" do you mean jacking off and ejaculating while they watch you shoot your semen or simply were present watching you have an orgasm? for example my ex-girlfriend who I use to fuck two or three times a day has seen me a have a hundred orgasms, but I was fucking her so when I came my load filled up her pussy so she didn't actually see my baby batter shootout. I am a heavy cummer so almost immediately withdrew my cock from her, globs of semen would gush out like a faucet and I would have to run and get a towel so she could wipe it up otherwise my sheets what have been soaked. So she definitely saw my semen, just not shooting out of my cock. Actually I did titty fuck her a few times and gave her a couple facials so I guess she has seen me shoot my load in that sense. most of the girls I hooked up with in college I would either have sex with or they would give me a blowjob and swallow my load. I've never actually masturbated and ejaculated for a girl, but I have mutually jacked off with plenty of guys since puberty where we both watched each other shoot are semen when we climaxed. I really enjoy jerking off with other guys even my fraternity buddies. I think it can be a great bonding experience and doesn't necessarily have to be gay or sexual. As long as you're both jacking off I think it's a great experience. I've never beat off in front of someone when they weren't jacking off as well. I think that would be kind of weird.

I've made some vids in the past that have been shared with people. I would keep the number under twenty or so right now.