Selective impotence

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by greencalplus, Apr 15, 2009.

1. greencalplus

greencalplus New Member

Hi there. Long-time reader, first-time writer here. Hoping for some advice, because one of the best things about this forum is shared experience.

I have no trouble getting a nice hard-on with my partner: in fact, normally just holding hands is enough to get me going.

I occasionally like to cam with others or play around in the gym-shower, but I can't get a full hard on in such scenarios.

Anyone else experienced this? What's going on?

2. Jay1074

Jay1074 Active Member

Albums:
    The brain is the biggest sexual organ you have. If your brain isn't into it, your penis isn't going to be into it either. Manual stimulation isn't always enough.

There have been times when I have been with someone and I could not get an erection for the life of me; but it was because there was something about the person I couldn't quite overcome mentally. It is physically impossible for me to get a hard on with an effeminate guy, no matter how hot or sexy. Really stupid people, male or female, are an immediate turn off, again no matter how hot or sexy. It may be shallow but in the end it's what the situation or other person brings that can make or break it, you know?

3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I could be at a strip club and not be erect the whole time. In fact, I am not most of the time unless something really spectacular happens. I still enjoy myself though.

Draft saved Draft deleted