'Self-attraction' or just high self-esteem?!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rackrackrack, Oct 20, 2009.

1. rackrackrack

rackrackrack Active Member

Albums:
    Hey guys,

This is an awkward situation so be gentle but truthful on your comments. Sometimes, when i take some photos of my penis and look at them on the computer or even when i'm at the gym and take a discreet look at the locker room mirror to check the effects on my body i get a slight erection. It's like i'm so proud of myself that i get aroused and in need for sex or a handjob... even though i would never jerk off in the gym, except for the penis photos situation when i'm at home.

So... you now might think that everytime i post pictures, you know, there's a cumshot coming. Not true.

Liked to hear your opinions on this and if it has happened with you.

Greets.

2. D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer Account Disabled

I definitely get a little stiff when I see pics of my dick. Especially when it's in comparison to objects and dwarfs them. Gives me confidence and makes me a little horny.

3. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Quite natural and normal, Rack...and, I suspect, quite widespread. The male body is stimulating, both esthetically and erotically, whether it be another man's or one's own. And there must be at least some modicum of justified narcissistic pride involved, even a tinge of sex-based attraction, for a man to scrutinize his naked self closely in a mirror or to photograph his genitals, especially for others to see. Either way, it's somewhat as if he were visually exploring a stranger's body instead of his own familiar one. I've looked long and appreciatively at all of your posted pix (many times, in fact!) and can assure you that there is a very good and valid reason for your reactions...!!! ...There must be, because I experience those very same stirrings when I view your photos...!!! :tongue:

#3 karldergrosse, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Nice rack rackrackrack. I support your hobbies.

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I agree, it is quite "hot" to see yourself nude when you are busy with your body like taking pics or watching yourself in the mirror at gym...

6. rackrackrack

Albums:
    Yeah, like karldergrosse said, it's the narcissistic aspect of it and the visual perception of your sexual skills, even though having an attractive body doesn't mean you have a satisfactory sexual performance. But you know, men are much more influenced by looks than women. I mean, it's easier for men to have sexual interest on someone based on their looks.

7. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not a narcissist, I'm just good looking, buffed, smart and hung.

8. rackrackrack

Albums:
    That's high self-esteem then, i think. But i'm not a psychologist, although it doesn't take one to know that narcissism is a psychological disorder.

9. knowhow2useit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think all men, being honest with themselves, are attracted to their own dick. You can be narcissistic without being a narcisist, or having the disorder. It's not bad, in fact sometimes it's needed in order to overcome shortcomings or shyness.

10. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

"I love you like i love my dick size" - Cappadonna

11. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Good one, Punk...!!! These :rolleyes::wink::rolleyes: are not even necessary...!!! (So why am I adding them, then...???)

Draft saved Draft deleted