Self blowing

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 4, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

FrenchOnion: I was asked:
    "Hi, how do you self suck? I can't do it! How big does your penis have to be? Please tell me how you do it.
    Thanks "
    [Reguritated into proper English.]

Talent.
    Your penis doesn't have to be a certain length to allow sucking. I suppose it mostly depends upon flexability, which, as you probably know from seeing Yogas, can be greatly improved.
    There are several different ways people suck themselves (autofellatio). Included are:
    1) Lying on your back on your bed, flipping your legs over your head and "walking" down the headboard or wall until your cock fits into your mouth.

2) Sitting down where your gluttal fold (the fold between your buttox and upper legs) is well supported and hooking one arm under your leg. Use your other hand to hold your dick as you pull yourself towards it.

3) Same as (2) but done standing.

As the saying goes, practice makes perfect. Some also suggest trying after a warm bath, when your relaxed.

Of course, don't break your back doing it.

2. Imported

Gold Member

FrenchOnion: I thought that, since I was asked, I might as well post it for others.

3. Imported

Gold Member

ddenham: i (ddenham) asked that or did some one elce ask that too?? thanks for that!

4. Imported

Gold Member

lomejorhombre: I have no problem doing it, it just feels wierd having the mouth turned around from what its used to having :'(

5. Imported

Gold Member

FrenchOnion: ddenham,
    You did.

6. Imported

Gold Member

guajero: hey
    I am new here and normally I lurk but I had to respond to this one. I taught a selfsucking worskshop last year at The Olympia Sex Confrence and i have to say it is all about stretching. But not as you would expect. If you do a lot of the yoga position called the pidgeon it will help to self suck. But it really depends on body type, the skinnier and the more well hung you are the better.
    Guajero

7. Imported

Gold Member

bigk4: hey, i tried all those self sucking techniques but i cant do none of them :( is there any easier ways ???

8. Imported

Gold Member

47boreas: [quote author=guajero link=board=sex;num=1065310097;start=0#5 date=10/09/03 at 15:53:19]hey
    I am new here and normally I lurk but I had to respond to this one. I taught a selfsucking worskshop last year at The Olympia Sex Confrence and i have to say it is all about stretching. But not as you would expect. If you do a lot of the yoga position called the pidgeon it will help to self suck. But it really depends on body type, the skinnier and the more well hung you are the better.
    Guajero[/quote]

Hi guys

About 20 years ago I did it easily, but no more. Like FrenchOnion and Guajero said, it is all about stretching. I am still slender, but stiff neck and back prevent self sucking.  Tailor's seat was my way to do it and I did it either in the bed or on the floor.

I think that practising Yoga is the best way to succeed in doing it. Try it! It could help even me, but self sucking is not so important IMHO. It would be much more important to do physical exercises.

Boreas

9. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

This is something I get asked a lot, well not asked, commented on, saying I should be able to do it easily, which is true! :D Unlike some guys having to do the whole get on your back and roll back your legs or whatever, I can easily just bend over and about 4 or 5 inches in.

10. Imported

Gold Member

HUMONGOUS: i am endowed with 11 inches on a hard and i have recently learned to suck my own dick i can easily get a few inches in and i love to play with my big dangling nuts while i suck myself. my nuts are the size of pears

11. Imported

Gold Member

ThighSlapper: I've never done it before, but if I ever did, I'd never leave home.

12. Imported

Gold Member

jumbo747jet: [quote author=guajero link=board=sex;num=1065310097;start=0#5 date=10/09/03 at 15:53:19]hey
    Guajero[/quote]

What can I say ? Nightschool has come a long way...

13. Anon

Anon Member

From the ages of 11-13 I could self suck, my mom had my going to gymnasitcs, blah!

Anyways, once I started, I had trouble stopping. Same routine, everyday after school in the washroom... :p

14. Imported

Gold Member

anonymous_pole: Above all else, BE CAREFUL. Sucking yourself is nice,but its not worth injuring your back. I almost messed myself up by trying too hard.I can get about 2 inches in,but I got a little overzealous one time and tried to take it all and I had trouble moving for 2 weeks. Remember there is a very real possibility of paralizing yourself.

Draft saved Draft deleted