Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Practice & persistence is the key---I have practiced serious yoga for several years but before that I was just as stiff (in all the wrong places) as most guys--now, it is part of my regular practice---I sometimes include the balls as well but mostly enjoy working the shaft. There are several very specific yoga positions that give one the type of flexibility that allows access----if you are interested just ask!!

jakeryder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I could do it when I was a kid, not anymore lost some flexibility and had a back injury at work. I would lie on my back on my bed and swing my legs up. The head board on my bed was slatted so I was able to push down with my feet and put my cock in my mouth. I really should draw a diagram to explain.

Luckily I married a cock hungry slut who never says no to giving a blowjob.

max90

Expert Member
Media
I was able to do this when I was younger. I could take my entire glans inside my mouth. But now, even though my cock is bigger, my back isn't that bendable anymore because I'm taller. Too bad, I sure miss it!

busymantm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go through phases of doing it. I usually can get a bit more than the head in my mouth and then lick all around. I didn't realize until I self-sucked how the head gets slightly harder just before I cum.

A GF asked if I could do it and was surprised that I never tried. So of course the next oppty I gave it a try. The first time was amazing, it was a much more intense way to masturbate. She wanted to suck it more than watch, so we didn't do it together. Since then some women love to see it and some don't see the big deal. One liked to play/lick my balls and ass while I sucked (tough to hold out with all the hands and tongues on you!)

I don't have pics as it seemed hard to get a camera aimed at the right spot at the right time etc. Maybe a GF can do it...