self check

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 12 2005, 04:29 PM
Yeah, it's not like your parents haven't had sex before. And sex education . . . When I was in school, the problem was omission. Today, it's deliberate misinformation, judging by the Waxman report. Either way, it's too late; I actually started puberty at age 9, and the school curriculum reserved any discussion of anything wrt puberty for seventh and up. (For those not from the States, unless you fail, seventh grade is age 12 or 13.) Had my dad not helped me out, I'd have been spending 3 years wondering if I had some kind of chronic venereal disease, which would leave me to wonder how I got it, since I was obviously a virgin.
[post=282430]Quoted post[/post]​

Back in elementary school, they all gave us a quick sex-ed crash course in 5th grade (so in the 10/11 year-old range). I still remember laughing with all the guys when a giant penis diagram was plastered on a 10'x10' square of the wall by the overhead.....

They also forced us through more wonderful education in middle school, and then another thing in high school that dealt with sex, std's, and other random things they thought we should know in life.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 8 2005, 01:42 AM
then i take my thumb and forefinger and like, sorta carress it, making shure I pass over every part.
[post=281034]Quoted post[/post]​
I'm sure you enjoy it, too. It's a shame you don't caress your balls EVERY day. :)

I had a scare once. I found a little hard lump that was shaped like a grain of rice, which is what I read you were supposed to look for. I was scared to go to the doctor (looking back on it, that was really supid), so it took me at least a year to go have something done. After an ultrasound, they told me there was nothing to worry about. I can still feel it there, but it hasn't changed size, so I'm not gonna worry...

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Nomad+Feb 14 2005, 11:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nomad &#064; Feb 14 2005, 11:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Feb 8 2005, 01:42 AM
then i take my thumb and forefinger and like, sorta carress it, making shure I pass over every part.
[post=281034]Quoted post[/post]​
I&#39;m sure you enjoy it, too. It&#39;s a shame you don&#39;t caress your balls EVERY day. :)

I had a scare once. I found a little hard lump that was shaped like a grain of rice, which is what I read you were supposed to look for. I was scared to go to the doctor (looking back on it, that was really supid), so it took me at least a year to go have something done. After an ultrasound, they told me there was nothing to worry about. I can still feel it there, but it hasn&#39;t changed size, so I&#39;m not gonna worry...
[post=282926]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Damn right I like to carress my ball ;) But I&#39;m happy i wa nothing. I wasn&#39;t told to look for something in the shape of rice; I was told to that if I found any kind of bump that&#39;s not supposed to be there to tell my dad and then see a doc. MY dad was a physician&#39;s assistant before he became a commodities broker (he changed professions because he was bored, he loves to learn).

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
That is good that you guys had someone to talk to about sex...I think it is how your parents were raised...My mum and dad didn&#39;t talk to me about sex and I don&#39;t remember really being taught anything in school except from the guys who talked about it...I had to learn on my own - and I was pretty shy for awhile - I am glad I kind of got over that phase...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I&#39;m sure you mean balls.

Seriously, though, there should be one lump on each testicle: A sausage-shaped organ behind and on top of the testes. This is the epididymis, where sperm are stored.