Self Conscious

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The bigger the clit, the more I like it... the more pronounced the labia minora, the hotter it is.
Women who are getting labia reductions are idiots being sold poor self esteem by plastic surgeons looking for easy money.
I have never met a guy who prefers practically no labia...

jamesjohnson8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some guys might disagree, but I love large labia lips and clits that are really prominent. It gives you more to pleasure and play with and I love the look and feel of it as well. Its unfortunate that some women see this as a physical flaw these days and want to surgically "correct" it. I find that idea repulsive and wish they could see it as beautiful and sexy the way I do, but to each their own. There are some huge ones pictured in the Large Labia Lovers group on this site. Check them out and become a member if you love them too.

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love variety. Much as a women may wonder about a guys bits before they get to point of undressing. I’m curious to find out about a new partners labia and clit. I don’t even have a strong preference when it comes to hair. Large clits are a turn on, providing they don’t rival my cock in size :smile:

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kewl.. I ran across an article/discussion about them and heard some can get pretty big. Was just wondering if women were self conscious about having them..And if guys were into them...

I've adore protruding labia. Anette Dawn is a good example.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, no! I think I have a small clit & labia! Will I need to get an enlargement? Should I be worried?

Ok, just kidding. I think the pussy is a thing of beauty... and there are worshipers of each variety. If you don't like mine - don't fuck it :)

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Are women with pertruding clits/big clits and/or large labia self conscious about it? Do men find it a turn on/off?
love them all! had a girlfriend who was self-conscious because her lips got really engorged when she got excited. it just made my cock harder and me more anxious to get down there and lick and suck on them. needless to say, we were able to get her through it.

damn, now i have to go to the men's room and beatoff thinking of that. lol

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Never seen a cunt I didn't love the sight of - big labia, small labia, dark labia, pink labia, big clits, small clits - all fantastic, all great to fuck and suck. Don't worry what yours looks like girls, there is no 'standard' and no reason why there ever should be either!

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, no! I think I have a small clit & labia! Will I need to get an enlargement? Should I be worried?

Ok, just kidding. I think the pussy is a thing of beauty... and there are worshipers of each variety. If you don't like mine - don't fuck it :)

Oh but I do, and I will. :wink:

As far as large clits and labia go, I like them just the same as regular sized and small ones. I have no real preference either way.