Self Conscious

I'd say my cliterous is bigger than average but not big, just kinda prominent if you get me. I don't think I have the prettiest pussy in the world but they're all beautiful in their own right and I love my kitty X

Have never met an unpretty one close and personal, well one that wished to bite and scratch me anyways.

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think I have the prettiest pussy in the world but they're all beautiful in their own right and I love my kitty X

@Holly Doors, I'm sure your lady bits are lovely and charming, just like your good self ;)

unlucky 13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The female form in all its variety is beautiful, to me if you are confident in your own skin and rock your own individual look that is the most attractive thing. And to be honest, when a lady consents to sleep with me I, m not going to be put off size or shape. Be comfortable with who you are anyone who makes an issue about any aspect of your body can be told to go forth and multiply ;)

Reactions: Driver_tk

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say my cliterous is bigger than average but not big, just kinda prominent if you get me. I don't think I have the prettiest pussy in the world but they're all beautiful in their own right and I love my kitty X
I’d have to see it and give a full evaluation to state my opinion

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Oh, no! I think I have a small clit & labia! Will I need to get an enlargement? Should I be worried?

Ok, just kidding. I think the pussy is a thing of beauty... and there are worshipers of each variety. If you don't like mine - don't fuck it :)

Normally I try....notice try hard not to be vulgar .....but since I'm kinda ban bait now.....might as well say what I want before the hammer falls

La femme....I can't really imagine a world where I would want to fuck ya

So that's that....now that that's off my chest....hmmmm rather freeing

D

deleted924715

Normally I try....notice try hard not to be vulgar .....but since I'm kinda ban bait now.....might as well say what I want before the hammer falls

Er, I'm gathering you haven't had a complete personality transplant and that's a typo...

Might wanna read that back and rectify it before the lovely La Femme's crew knee cap ya :joy:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Good to know I’m completely unattractive to you. :eek::joy:

Are women with pertruding clits/big clits and/or large labia self conscious about it? Do men find it a turn on/off?

Well.............my mouth began to water when you mentioned "women with pertruding" ( protruding) was all over red rover for me.

By the way.......pertruding sounds better :)

God made a funny when he said the little ditty about making things equal...........me thinks it was when hoomer was introduced into evolution......so when did hoomans begin to laugh?

Me thinks it be when T-Rex trod on a fire stick..................raucous laughter from the caves.

Last edited by a moderator:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
By the way...@La Femme ..@BacknForth.....it's awesome to know you guys know what I'm trying to say.......even when I'm too illiterate to say it

I love my internet friends
So you’re saying I am fuckable? Well, thank goodness. I know I’m at that invisible age, but geez, I thought even invisible at LPSG?!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi LaFemme - just wondering what is this invisible age?
Depends. It hit me late 40’s. It when the guys stop hitting on you randomly. It gets harder finding good men, they’re looking for women in their 20’s and 30’s. I’m too old for men my own age! And the super young ones that hit on me are only interested in the sexual experience.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We all are creations coming in all different forms. The biggest thing is as was said earlier - we are comfortable in our skin. Our
Presentation is what makes the grade.
Society makes ppl self conscious by setting what “Normal” is. The normal imo is there is no normal.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends. It hit me late 40’s. It when the guys stop hitting on you randomly. It gets harder finding good men, they’re looking for women in their 20’s and 30’s. I’m too old for men my own age! And the super young ones that hit on me are only interested in the sexual experience.
So Peaks and Valleys!!! I know what you mean, it used to be flattering to be hit on and flirted w. Then you do the math and it’s mortifying!
Gotta give them credit for their creativity, they can be slick!

Reactions: g0nz0 and LaFemme

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
So you’re saying I am fuckable? Well, thank goodness. I know I’m at that invisible age, but geez, I thought even invisible at LPSG?!
Very very fuckable.....and I actually live right on the U.S. Canada border

But remember by bobcat lynx post in ecetera ecetera.....In the did you know thread......well it's kinda a bobcat lynx situation....

I am BANNED from Canada.....I had an mma right in your fair country.....I won cash....and your wonderful countrymen decided to relieve me of such a burden on the parking lot.

It ended in am arrest and a ban....I also had an ounce of your fine home grow in my pocket at the time(hey you don't leave Cuba without cigars and you don't leave France without wine.....for my European friends not in the know....Canada has the amazing hockey players, maple syurp and pot)

So alas I am banned.....so I can only state longingly across the mighty Niagara