MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I lurve my pussy. Sure, my camel toe has a taste for the crotch of everything I wear. I like my pleasingly plump puss mound.
I like my clit. She is of the "never had any complaints" variety. I like my outer labia being full and kinda keeping all the juices sealed in. Like sexual Tupperware. :D

I have seen all kinds of pussies. Big pussies, little pussies, bushy pussies, bald pussies, tattooed pussies, pierced pussies, introverted pussies, highly expressive pussies. Never not once has the appearance of a healthy vulva swayed from the task at hand.

Reactions: lms28 and g0nz0

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very very fuckable.....and I actually live right on the U.S. Canada border

But remember by bobcat lynx post in ecetera ecetera.....In the did you know thread......well it's kinda a bobcat lynx situation....

I am BANNED from Canada.....I had an mma right in your fair country.....I won cash....and your wonderful countrymen decided to relieve me of such a burden on the parking lot.

It ended in am arrest and a ban....I also had an ounce of your fine home grow in my pocket at the time(hey you don't leave Cuba without cigars and you don't leave France without wine.....for my European friends not in the know....Canada has the amazing hockey players, maple syurp and pot)

So alas I am banned.....so I can only state longingly across the mighty Niagara
Omg. That’s hilarious. And a little sad. Banned from Canada. Pot is legal here now, you know.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The pot was the minor part of problem.....it's the assault charge.....goverments tend to frown on it....
That tends to be true. Ah, well. You live you learn I guess. Every time I look east, I shall think of you fondly.