Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok so we all have self esteem issues everybody knows this.

My issues are, I'm overwieght, I have bad teeth, My hair looks funny and the usual male complaint that my cocks not big enough.

Why am i sharing this with you guys?

I guesse im hoping to start a "support thread" Similar to the other support threads like name something you like about the cock above.

Except in this one i want you to name three things your insecure about and three things your proud of regarding you self image... then if you feel like it elaborate a little bit on your self image and if you want adress some-one elses concerns as well

As for the three things i like about myself.... I have a cheeky grin, im verry compasisonate and im verry good in bed

P.S I especially interested in hearing from thos boys and girls out there that would be considered good looking ..... you know who are are... ripped bods model looks hung like a horse that kind of thing...... you know the kind of person we look at and think.... "they cant have self esteem issues"

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Overweight, Socially awkward, shy, Still trying to find my way when I have some friends that I graduated HS with who are in grad school. My massive inferiority complex, low self-esteem, Passive-agressiveness, Obsessive behavior over women I like IRL, Depression, Trust issues, My neediness, dont get out enough etc.

I get the feeling a lot of people I know think that I'm weird. I guess. I know I try to hard. But hey I can go on and on.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't comment on your personality since i dont know you all that well but you have strong proud features that make you a ahndsome man and you have an attractive penis oh and your brave out of the 150 people to view this thread your the only one to voice outloud your insecurities that makes you braver than 150 other people

C'mon guys is it really that difficult to open up were on an anonamous server

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I especially interested in hearing from thos boys and girls out there that would be considered good looking ..... you know the kind of person we look at and think.... "they cant have self esteem issues"

I don't fall into that category but here goes anyway...

3 Unhappies:
1. Appearance - overweight and plain (but I wouldn't call myself ugly).
2. Small penis - so small I can't even be bothered measuring it.
3. Painfully shy - probably due to first 2 unhappies.

3 Happies:
1. Wicked sense of humour - gets me into trouble sometimes!
2. Very honest - I like to think I can be trusted.
3. Very affectionate - I have a lot of love to give to a special person.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me!

3 baddies:
-Extra at the tummy area.
-Sexually illiterate and awkward.
-Don't know how to socialize well.

3 goodies:
-I'm kinda proud of my ass, it bubbles.
-Very, very loyal and loving (too bad haven't found the person to do it with).
-Kinda proud of my education level.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that everyone on certain days have issues about how they look and how they regard themselves. Much of this issue can be impacted on how we are treated by others based on how we look. Some important considerations on how others see us are what else we have to offer in addition to physical beauty such as intelligence, kindness and confidence.
From my own experiences if I don't go to the gym regularly my self esteem drops because of the image I see in the mirror. I think the most important thing to do is make a commitment to yourself to change the things you can, ie weight loss, dental work etc.... in addition play up your good points and disguise your flaws.
The big issue for me is aging, I have been told my entire life that I am attractive but slowly day by day the face and body in the mirror are blurring compared to what it once was. But again since plastic surgery and botox etc is not an option I want to consider I will have to make the best with what I have to work with.
I remember having this conversation with someone a few years ago and thinking sadly that getting older and gaining weight would be much more tragic if all you have ever been in life is pretty.
"Beauty fades, dumb is forever!"

Last edited:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Ok so we all have self esteem issues everybody knows this.

My issues are, I'm overwieght, I have bad teeth, My hair looks funny and the usual male complaint that my cocks not big enough.

only thing that keep me motivated to continue working out is knowing that my 6 pack will show it self soooonnn

13 months and 50-55pounds* less later still nothing
only the V line thats all

I estimate it's going to take at lest 3-4 more months

defiantly a huge Self-esteem/self confidence boost once i have it :biggrin1:
'

*I only weigh my self once a month

untitled99999999999.JPG
thats a size 40. prior to 13 months ago they were tight on me guess I wore a size 42

kinda piss off because now i have to buy new clothes

right now i am thinking i wear a size 34 or 36

Attachments

Last edited:

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well...

Bad
1. Never Happy - Sure I have my moments, but I seem to let the bad effect me more then the good, and it makes me feel sad all the time. To feel better I do yoga, workout, play games, but then I'm right back to where I was.

2. Small Penis - I mean...it's mot small, and it's not BIG either, but it just doesn't seem to be "big" to me. Reason why iIve only gotten one blowjob

3. Low Self-esteam - just not happy with my body or anything. I'm not fat, but i think I am and am constantly trying to loss weight.

Good
1. Very Caring - I'm not the A-Hole Type.
2. Great Sense of Humor - I love to laugh!
3. Respectful - I'm very respectful.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So far I feel good about my physical attributes. But I would say that I tend to over-intellectualize everything. My friends tell me this...but they still love me!! I also have an overly-facile mind in the sense that in a conversation, I jump from one thing to the next which is frustrating for people around me. I'm also very impulsive which causes chaos in many situations. Well, that's a start to my issues. Ask my mom...I know she would have many more to add.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
only thing that keep me motivated to continue working out is knowing that my 6 pack will show it self soooonnn

'

untitled99999999999.JPG
thats a size 40. prior to 13 months ago they were tight on me guess I wore a size 42

Bro,stick with it!you're getting there.

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am just going to be blunt here. I really don’t have self-esteem problems. This is mostly contributed to my God-Complex. I also don’t care what other people think of me, I value my friend’s opinions and that’s about it. The reason for this is because people are stupid!! Also you can’t please everyone; no matter what you do someone will hate you for it, period, end of story. Because of this you should just not care what other people think of you, you should just value your friends, family, and doctors’ opinions. Now I do have some self-image issues I want to lose some weight but I am working on that also I would like a bigger penis. But I don’t let this affect me in anyway. Once again you should not care what people think of you because you can’t please everyone and people are stupid. Hope this helps.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok I guess I'll be the first female to answer, might as well jump on the wagon here...

Bad:
1. Horribly self concious about my breasts IRL
2. Extremely hyper
3. I tend to lose focus during conversation and never seem to string words together correctly

Good:
1. I love to help people and animals
2. Pretty much always happy. I can count on one hand the number of times I've been angry in my life. When I'm sad I tend to push it away within minutes and go back to being happy.
3.I have really interesting eyes.

I'm sure I could rewrite this list over and over and come up with better answers, but I'll use the first things that popped into my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I am just going to be blunt here. I really don’t have self-esteem problems. This is mostly contributed to my God-Complex. I also don’t care what other people think of me, I value my friend’s opinions and that’s about it. The reason for this is because people are stupid!! Also you can’t please everyone; no matter what you do someone will hate you for it, period, end of story. Because of this you should just not care what other people think of you, you should just value your friends, family, and doctors’ opinions. Now I do have some self-image issues I want to lose some weight but I am working on that also I would like a bigger penis. But I don’t let this affect me in anyway. Once again you should not care what people think of you because you can’t please everyone and people are stupid. Hope this helps.
Agreed,this is my thoughts as ell.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Rowan,
Good on ya for stepping up and posting this. I'd like to also say that the pic of you with the spiked hair and goatee looks pretty hot! You definitely have some good potential there to work with.
I definitely have huge amounts of self-confidence issues. I've been working on this lately, but it's not easy. I've been with men and women who are very attractive physically, and I immediately start doubting myself, thinking that they must be crazy for wanting to be with me, wondering what in the world they could see in me. I guess I need to trust more than I'm not as bad as I fear.
Here's my list:
Don't likes:
1. I'm shy, always fearing a negative reaction from people, so it's hard for me to meet somebody new with confidence.
2. I'm not satisfied with my build. I often hear nothing but good comments when I have my shirt off, but when I look in the mirror, all I see is the bad.
3. My looks don't stand out much in a crowd.

1. I have a pretty unique and diverse range of interests and areas of expertise, which can usually lead to some interesting conversations about past experiences.
2. I'm thoughtful, honest, respective and considerate of others (probably too much)
3. I want everybody around me to be as happy as possible, and I do everything I can to make this happen.

PS I like a lot of the posts above, but I have to admit that I don't get the "people are stupid" comment. Are you saying humans in general have a lot to learn, including yourself? (I could def agree with this.) Or is this meant to say that you are smart and everybody else on the planet is dumb? Just curious...

Last edited:

D_Enorma Scupcakes

Experimental Member
Media

'

untitled99999999999.JPG

Good for you, Wide! I lost 60lbs or so over the course of 2-3 years and have kept all but 10 off in the following 3 years. It's great to feel more fit, even if you have to buy new clothes!

D_Enorma Scupcakes

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Rowan,

2. I'm not satisfied with my build. I often hear nothing but good comments when I have my shirt off, but when I look in the mirror, all I see is the bad.

Are you kidding me? You look great! :) From the other pics in your gallery, you have a great physique and a good-looking dick.

I have the same feelings, since I still have some tummy pudge and love-handle-ish fat in my midsection. I know that if I work out 2-3 times/week, I can get rid of it in just a few months, but it takes dedication.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'd like to commend the OP on a great idea for a thread.

I'm happy about:
- My intelligence.
- My fitness level.
- My penis, both form and function.

Would maybe change if given the chance:
- Better behaved skin.
- About half the body hair so I wouldn't need to trim as much.
- Thicker ankles and calves.