self f*ck

Kallisti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Two things stop me from trying to fuck myself:

1. I don't particularly enjoy things in my ass.
2. I don't like my dick bending when it's hard.

On another note, I'm pretty sure I could suck my own cock (i've tried before, both alone and with a woman present) if I lost a bit of beer gut and worked on my flexibility. However, every time I've tried (by lying on my back and throwing my legs over my head) I find that although I'm only an inch or so away from my mouth, I lose erection in this position almost instantly. Any tips from guys who can actually do this?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can do it...but I don't like to bottom...even for my self...Much happier going the self suck route if I don't have someone else along for the ride.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never tried putting my cock in my ass but I have done the self-suck thing. It takes a a little work to relax your spine and loosen up but if your not too heavy or too small, you should be able to pull it off.

Once you get there, there is a downside. It doens't feel all that good. First, you're in a akward, stressed position. Second, it doesn't feel the same as having someone else go down on you. It's akin to tickling yourself.

Try it. You be the judge.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i definitely can't do that.. my dick gets way too hard to bend like that and it points up not down.