self f**k vid!!!! Limited time

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bro, that is perhaps the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time. Talk about doubling your pleasure!! I can't even begin to imagine the waves of pleasure you're experiencing while you're doing that.
First off, your own cock is slamming your own prostate, producing waves of enjoyment that travel right back to your cock, causing it to swell even more and press against your prostate to increase the ripples of joy. It's like an unending power source of sexual fusion.
For an older dude, you have an amazing body, handsome face and you certainly got some great equipment.
I know you're straight, but would ever consider letting another guy fuck you?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bro, that is perhaps the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time. Talk about doubling your pleasure!! I can't even begin to imagine the waves of pleasure you're experiencing while you're doing that.
/quote]

I guess you're dead right there. I wish I could actually s/f, but I can reach and tickle my a/hole with my dickhead, and the feeling is fantastic. I compare it with shorting out an electric circuit with two super-sensitive terminals. It makes me cum in seconds.