Self Facial? Anyone ever done it?

Layne0033

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
did it last night after reading this thread (again) - was great. somewhere I have a video of my self sucking and ultimate facial, I'll try to find it and post as a thank you for this hot thread

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
did it last night after reading this thread (again) - was great. somewhere I have a video of my self sucking and ultimate facial, I'll try to find it and post as a thank you for this hot thread

hahaha!!! thanks for participating with it!!! hope you find that video!! :biggrin1:

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf would put my legs behind my head while she is fucking my ashole hard with her 9 inch strapon. Then jerk me off and try and aim and shoot my cum in my mouth sometimes it goes over my head and on my face. I like it better in my mouth than my face.

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Did you find that video?

boibitch87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've only ever intentionally given myself a facial once. It's just not as fun when it's your own cum in my opinion. But, sometimes I shoot a decent amount and nail my face (or the back of the couch the other day lol).

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gave my self a half facial when a teen when I pulled my cock out of my mouth while sucking it, but the speed of the cum and proximity of my cheek just shot it over the wallpaper next to my bed, lol. So seemed a waste. Every time after that it just kept going into my eyes so it was just better to swallow the whole lot.

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a video where I gave myself a facial! It's pretty hot, even though I wasn't too happy at the time. I probably won't post it though, so sorry to get your hopes up...

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh yes. There is definitely a technique to it too. Only happens when I'm using my fleshlight. When you are past the 'point of no return'....I mean way past. Stop. Pull your dick out of the fleshlight and wait about 5 seconds without touching your dick. Then start again with your hand. I shoot thick jets of cum every time. THe first 2 or 3 hit my face (lying on my back in bed of course).
It was a shock the first time I did it. A huge thick jet of cum hit my glasses and left side of my face. I was covered in cum. It was so hot and satisfying :)

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done it a lot over the years, sometimes on purpose, sometimes by accident. In the heat of jacking off or fucking or getting a handjob it happens. The best though was the other night. I had the tube on and my wife was working on me with our Hitachi Magic Wand while we were setting on the couch watching TV. My feet were on the coffee table with my back bent forward enough that the head of my cock was about six inches from my face. I started to cum and just then my wife grasped the tube in her hand and pushed it down hard against my pubic bone. With that I exploded and shot a huge load into my face mouth and eyes. My wife laughed as it dripped down my face and she smeared it around until it was a sticky white mess.

I guess the combination of the compression caused by the tube, the vibrator, being super turned-on and my wife pushing back on the tube a just the right moment to release the pressure caused the explosive effect. It was great fun because it was a complete surprise.