Self Facial Experience

What is your experience concerning self facial?

• You do or did it

Votes: 487 84.0%
  • You watched someone doing it (on cam or in real)

Votes: 37 6.4%
  • No experience but you could try it

Votes: 48 8.3%
  • You find that disgusting

Votes: 8 1.4%

• Total voters

Let’s talk about self facial.
I do it sometimes. I feel it really exciting. Watching my own cock over my head ready to explode then... fireworks!! It’s so good. And of course I try to swallow my cum too.
I do it on cam sometimes so perhaps if someone is interesting in watching tell me.
I’d love to watch someone doing it too, I’ve never seen that yet so tell me too if you want to show me :)

braziliandude33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let’s talk about self facial.
I do it sometimes. I feel it really exciting. Watching my own cock over my head ready to explode then... fireworks!! It’s so good. And of course I try to swallow my cum too.
I do it on cam sometimes so perhaps if someone is interesting in watching tell me.
I’d love to watch someone doing it too, I’ve never seen that yet so tell me too if you want to show me :)

I would love to have some fun with you on cam and do that... i love it

Reactions: MasturBhater

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was younger I used to do it regularly, especially when I was laying down to wank. I usually came with such force that I would often give myself a facial as well as all over the floor, wall, pillows or whatever was behind me. I especially loved getting my cum in my mouth at those times. Now I love seeing guys give themselves facials.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When you shoot loads as big as I do, you give yourself facials even when you don’t mean to haha. I have given myself self-facials intentionally though, coating my face often with so much nut that it drips and pools down the sides of my face.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done it multiple times, but that was not my intention. I cum a lot and forcefully. It would just end up hitting my face, chest, headboard, pillow. A big mess to clean up.

When I was younger I used to do it regularly, especially when I was laying down to wank. I usually came with such force that I would often give myself a facial as well as all over the floor, wall, pillows or whatever was behind me.
Same here, i cant count the times ive gotten it in my face, lol

D

deleted300444

It's been a few years...In my thirties, I could be lying on back, propped up against pillow and my load would always hit my collar bone, neck, mouth area. After getting pierced & due to getting older, not so much. On occasion, I too would walked legs up headboard to try to shoot on my face, I'm a stocky build, it's tough for me to bend yoga positions. I say blast your own face if you can.

braziliandude33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger I used to do it regularly, especially when I was laying down to wank. I usually came with such force that I would often give myself a facial as well as all over the floor, wall, pillows or whatever was behind me. I especially loved getting my cum in my mouth at those times. Now I love seeing guys give themselves facials.
wanna give yourself a facial? :p

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger, the idea of seeing my cock explode up front was a thrill. I soon discovered that having it all over my face was a huge turnoff. I don't mind seeing other guys do it, but I don't do it myself. Of course, I would probably hurt something now if I tried.

Reactions: Gj816

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in my 20s I sometimes got so horny when jacking I wanted to experience my climax as someone giving a blowjob. I would put my legs up over my head so my cock was aimed at my face as I stroked.

With my eyes locked on my cock as I neared orgasm, I would open my mouth to receive my own seed. My cock would burst and shoot cum on my face and into my mouth.

It was exciting and erotic as it happened, but as soon as my orgasm was over I was a bit grossed out! I had to spit it out and wipe my face off as quickly as possible!

But i love doing another guy where I stay horned up through it all. I savor the smell and taste of cum and want to lick up and milk out every drop!

I think I had a repressed bi side I never acted on until my late 30s. Now I fantasize about having a group of guys to give me their seed... would love to be the center of a bukake scene!

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger, the idea of seeing my cock explode up front was a thrill. I soon discovered that having it all over my face was a huge turnoff. I don't mind seeing other guys do it, but I don't do it myself. Of course, I would probably hurt something now if I tried.

Same for me. It seems really hot, but when I’ve tried it I just found it gross. I’ve had my husband shoot on my face before and that was much better, but still prefer to just suck it until it shoots directly into my mouth.

LocalGlobal85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's a regular occurrence for me. :)

I always lie in bed when I'm wanking, and I prefer the sensation of shooting to cumming straight into a tissue or something like that.

If it's the first orgasm of the day or a session longer than about 20 minutes I can pretty much guarantee a big, messy cumshot.

I usually prop up some pillows to protect the wall but hit my stomach, chest, arms, shoulders, beard, face, hair, bedsheets, pillows, headboard, and anything in between.

I love the warm spray on my body, and I love how powerful my cock feels as it's happening.

Feel free to check out my vids if you're curious to see me cum. Unfortunately I don't show my face here, but you'll see what I'm talking about! I'm glad people of LPSG have enjoyed what I post. :D