Self-facial?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by SmithM, Jul 17, 2006.

1. SmithM

SmithM New Member

After reading a post on another forum regarding self-facials, I had become very interested in the subject.

Then one day, near the end of June, I actually decided to try it. I masturbated and when I was about to cum, I did the whole thing with your feet on the wall and whatnot and I squirted onto my face.

Now after that, I felt as if I was just some idiot with cum on my face!

I've also been doing this quite regularly, and I seem to get the same feeling every time.

I've read many forum postings/articles on the net (even the various postings here), and some people report it as being erotic and such...

----------

So guys, do you have any advice on how to get past these feelings?

...in fact, I believe that giving yourself a facial is a very hot/naughty way to cum (I get an erection whenever I think about it!)

Oh, by the way, it would be great if some guys here could share some of their self-facial stories :)

2. dongalong

Gold Member

I've never heard of this before!

Cum twice and it becomes a self bukkake!

That could be quite embarrasing if someone walked in on you!

3. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    I have had this happen to me before, but never self inflicted. It has only happened when I have gotten hand jobs and the girl was holding my cock towards me when I came. I don't really like it but it is worth the hand job.

4. Master Blaster

Albums:
    This happens to me during handjobs too.

My GF kinda thinks it's funny when it happens. I don't get turned on by it... but it doesn't bother me either.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Different strokes for different folks..literally

6. Hornet

Gold Member

Has happened to me only the once, and that was just a fluke regarding my position during sex. Hasn't happened since, though.

7. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    So lemme just make this crystal clear for all of us here. You came on your own face and felt like an idiot, but continued to do it, regularly, and still felt like an idiot..................................?

8. B_faceking

B_faceking New Member

Oh sweetie, it was more than crystal clear... as that was my first thought, so now that I don't have to lambast him on that.

I've cum on my own face a number of times. The first X times by accident/semi-purpose... handjobs, masturbation and the like (I can shoot a lot and far, just to let you know [see said posters gallery]). Then I dated a girl that wanted me to cum on myself, and/or have her handjob me onto my own face. Have to say, as long as she/any girl is into it, I don't mind. I've plastered my own face for the sake of others. The actual act isn't astounding, but so long as she dug it. As noted, it was reciprocal to feel what I've done to others, and .... for those that loved it, so be it, for those that didn't... it's not that bad... trust me... i know... self-facial - http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/6793/cat/500/ppuser/2111

9. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    I think this is a pretty accurate description of what it feels like to have cum on your face. Well done. About those who have a near religious experience when somebody else's cum squirts all over their face, well I don't question them at all, and consider them among my closest supporters.

10. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    If a guy came on his own face for me, I'd have the kindliness to at least lick it all off for him. <3

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, SmithM.

"No, Mom, that's not snot and I don't have a cold."

12. dreamer20

Gold Member

SmithM my advice to is to use the thought of the facial as an erotic stimulus and shoot your stuff straight into your mouth instead of onto your face.
    Hopefully you will no longer feel like an idiot.:wink:

13. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    :fing02: You rock!

14. B_Casket

B_Casket New Member

The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

15. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:

LOL You cannot, CANNOT, sit there and tell another person what really matters to them. It's all relative. That is just ridiculous. Welcome to the board, btw.

16. B_Casket

B_Casket New Member

I am going to presume that you are black too. Funny I do not remember mentioning anything about race. DO YOU? Does not surprise me that chose the race card to defend yourself though. Besides according to you it was a comment from a black man not a white man that I made a comment to. I do not want their to be any misunderstandings on here. For the record I am not racist I hate everybody. Equally. Not a discriminative bone in my body. Nor is there a brain in your head. I was right about one thing though at least. You are defending him aren't you? I presume you agree with his comments. On the other hand I guess I should not insult the shit for brains of this world by throwing you into a class above you. You are nothing more than a diseased infested quiff bubble. I am going to refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man from this point on. By the way it would take a lot more than you or juicematic to be able to make me angry. Do not give yourselves that much credit.I have said it before and I will say it again. Have a nice life

17. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Casket, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

18. B_Casket

B_Casket New Member

listen here chump, ive been drinking loved ones every day since you were nothing but a tiny thought deep in your daddys weiner. You think i give a damn about cows? bulls? goats? hell im no farmer, even if I was id milk that shit like no tomorrow, but the difference between peoplelike YOU and people like ME is that im hung like a horse and would rather blend up 100 relatives than drink that vile shit you speak of. good day sir.

19. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

I want to get high with you so bad it's not even funny.

20. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:

LMAO

hahahahahahaha....I'm from the south, man.....And those things I said ARE direct quotes..from movies. You're just uncultured. To say that I was speaking in ebonics is just ridiculous. I'm southern, man. I'm not even gonna..read that whole thing. Sentence 1 and 2 just....omg..there's no words. hahahahahaha