Self-facials

jayagoose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've recently gotten into this while jacking off. Anyone else a fan? Is this common for (mostly) straight guys? (I consider myself somewhat bi-curious, but have never done anything with a guy and am sexually attracted to women)

My usual technique is, when I start to get close, I will lay on the floor with my ass/legs up on my bed so my cock is pretty much directly above my face when I cum. Still working on my accuracy, haha, but I'm really turned on by this. Anyone else want to share experiences/tips? Thanks!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get a kick out of watching other guys give themselves a facial, whether deliberately or by accident...actually, I find it sexier when the guy does it by accident. I saw a very funny clip of a guy with a group of women getting jerked off by one of the women. When he came he hit himself in the face, winced in surprise, and shouted "you made me shoot myself!" then he burst out laughing while the women cheered. It was very cute.

For myself, I've tried it a couple of times but I don't enjoy it enough to bother. The effort of getting into the position you describe interupts the spontaneity of the moment.

jayagoose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I used to be pretty grossed out when I accidentally got some on my chin or whatever, but I dunno, recently it's kinda become a turn-on and I've been trying to do it on purpose.

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've jacked off a few times in the steam room at my gym when the place was dead, once after an especially long session of strokin', I was laid back and getting into it when I exploded, hit myself in the face, and thought it was hot, but not really something i try for. i love to shoot all over the person whose getting face fucked by me however. Now that's really hot, and i enjoy sliding around in my own jiz with the right girl going wild...

jayagoose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I also enjoy giving girls facials. Maybe giving myself one gives me a better mental image of it than watching a Peter North vid or whatever.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like a surefire way to a case of pinkeye.

It's times like that when I'm glad that I wear glasses. I'm still not going to put on chemistry lab goggles, though.

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have done it once or twice, but it was always accidental. It's not something I try to do. When it's happened, it really wasn't a turn on to me.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to shoot far enough to give myself a facial, whether i wanted to or not, but now... not so much. I guess I could do the laying on the floor thing and put my cock over my face, but it's not really worth it.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
I've done it a couple of times on accident. Set myself up for a powershot like I usually try to do on my girl instead of just letting it shoot normally and flow out for less mess. Didn't lean my head out the way in time and took a heavy shot to the chin.
I didn't derive any pleasure from it hitting my chin, just from the fact that I could even do that.

Dunas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well i do not try to get my self but every so often I end up with copious amounts of semen on my face. I do not enjoy it at all and allways try to aim away but it does occur by error.

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No im not a fan of face facials. Id prefer shooting it on my mouth or if a guys shooting in my mouth. I hate wasting cum