Self Fisting

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BlackHoleFun and Psidom if you really want to know about my fascination with fisting...

My desire to be fisted started about 6 years ago. Out of no where during foreplay my husband and i got really crazy and started stretching me out while we were in the bathtub. It seemed like the warm water made for my stretching to happen a little easier.

As many here know, i have a very small vagina. It's not just tight in the hymen area, the vaginal canal itself and muscles are very tight. It's been a real problem for me. It's not a vaginismis sort of tightness. Im just naturally built this way.

So it was fun but also painful to have my husband try to stretch me to his fist. His fist is huge for a man and my vagina is just too small. I love to watch fisting videos and i would love to have that feeling so many women decribe.

So we've tried many times but its just never been able to happen. I've never liked the sensation of fingering myself, but ive been craving that sensation and i've been doing it while masturbating more and more. Im finding that i can fit more of my own fingers (since they are smaller obviously) and i love feeling my vagina stretch around them.

So im working on getting to self fisting because i can totally see this being possible, unlike the impossibility of taking my husbands hand. The pain of that is unreal.

There is nothing remotely attractive to me about gaping or wanting to be able to gape. It's just a mountain i want to conquer as people who are built like me never get to have extreme fun.

i think even the people who are *not built like you are not
genuinely enjoying the "extreme fun" but simply experiencing it,
and from that experience comes sexual wisdom.

maybe that is what you seek from it,
sexual wisdom?

maybe a knowing of your SELF on a ...ahem "deeeper" level. ;)

zixxer600

Just Browsing
Media
My girl let me fist her once and it took a little while to get my big hand in. When it did it sounded like I hurt her so I pulled it out and she groaned and told me to put it back in. She used a vibrator while I tfisted her and she came all over it. WOW! incredible

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mantis, having a child would shape you differently, believe me. You would tighten up again in time, but remain able to expand to babyshead size.

I have gotten small again and prefer to remain so, so do not put my hand in all the way. Though I am valued for my tiny hands by otheres.:tongue:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Each time you go to the grocery store, see how many fruits and vegetables you can smuggle out inside your vaginal orifice. As you graduate from small apples and citrus to larger gourds, melons and heads of cabbage you may find yourself able to accommodate an entire fist.

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've tried to fist myself a couple times, but I'm too bulky and my arms aren't long enough. I can get all my fingers in to my knuckles, but can't get my whole hand to go. I beau can do it reeeal good though. :D

bignlong9in

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i love looking at pics and movies with women with their own hands in their pussies, oh so sexy. pls send me pics. he he. i am geting hard just thinkin about it

splaguet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i do think fisting yourself is easier on yourself but more importantly learning how to on yourself will help you, help someone else.. does that make sense?

also, i use one of those.... here just let me get a link i dont know what to call it
something like this Amazon.com: Hitachi Magic Wand Massager: Health & Personal Care

and ive found it easier to self fist after having played with and inserting that. very relaxing.

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i do think fisting yourself is easier on yourself but more importantly learning how to on yourself will help you, help someone else.. does that make sense?

also, i use one of those.... here just let me get a link i dont know what to call it
something like this Amazon.com: Hitachi Magic Wand Massager: Health & Personal Care

and ive found it easier to self fist after having played with and inserting that. very relaxing.

Whoa. You *insert* that? My wife comes in 15 seconds from placing it on her clit while wearing jeans. :eek:

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girl let me fist her once and it took a little while to get my big hand in. When it did it sounded like I hurt her so I pulled it out and she groaned and told me to put it back in. She used a vibrator while I tfisted her and she came all over it. WOW! incredible

Yes, the sensation of a female orgasming over your hand, while it is *inside* of her is, I think, the most incredibly intimate sexual experience I've had. Pulling out my hand, literally dripping, and the flow of juices that came out when I brought my hand out.......yeah, WOW is really the only word...:smile: