Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A little explicit but here goes:

Can you self-fuck? If so, how do you do it, and have you ever cum up your own ass?

I have managed to get my cock inside my hole, and it feels, well, OK. But, I am never sure what to do once it is in...

D_Gregg_Ghorian

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a few posts on this topic as well as some pics in my gallery. I had some videos I could put back up too if you're interested. I rarely do it but when I do..I do. Cumming in your own ass is a rare experience. LOL.

nitsud

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a few posts on this topic as well as some pics in my gallery. I had some videos I could put back up too if you're interested. I rarely do it but when I do..I do. Cumming in your own ass is a rare experience. LOL.

I would love to see your videos.

A

AM_092

I personally can't, but I've seen some really nice videos/pictures of guys who can! :)
The guys that I've seen weren't 'completely' hard, so it was easy to bend their dicks towards their assholes... Does it still work when you're fully hard?

D_Gregg_Ghorian

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally can't, but I've seen some really nice videos/pictures of guys who can! :)
The guys that I've seen weren't 'completely' hard, so it was easy to bend their dicks towards their assholes... Does it still work when you're fully hard?

It's obvious you can't get fully hard. That would hurt like hell. My cock swells up and thickens up so it can stay nice and plump in my ass. Plus it's an awesome orgasm. I need to put the vids back up. :)

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, please do put the videos back up. They must be incredible. The still shots of your cock in your hole are explosive!

It's obvious you can't get fully hard. That would hurt like hell. My cock swells up and thickens up so it can stay nice and plump in my ass. Plus it's an awesome orgasm. I need to put the vids back up. :)

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I remember seeing your vids. They were awesome.

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my balls are too big and basically make it impossible for me to reach my hole even with my length. :(

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have found...start as soft as possible (obviously), have found a long hot tub soak helps...get very comfortable.... I have a lot of foreskin/leak so I use that to work in with my finger....usually a scoop of lube... use the palm of my hand to work it in there.....one ball on either side (2 on 1 seems to tug/hurt/be too uncomfortable)...take your time...if I tense up...not going to happen... and make sure no one is home...I tend to get noisy....and sweaty

Tim37

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why would a str guy put his own dick up his ass?

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

dude, that is some serious fun you must have, thanks for the pix and would lvoe to see those vids! btw you are one hot fucker

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A little explicit but here goes:

I have managed to get my cock inside my hole, and it feels, well, OK. But, I am never sure what to do once it is in...

You have a hot gallery. If you ever get to come in your own ass, you will be totally self-sufficient. I would think it would be quite a feat getting that large head buried up your hole.

Keep up the good work and post pictures.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Does cumming in your own ass make you at least 1% gay. I think it would me.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media