Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi people,

I recently discovered self-fuck with some vids here, and I searched some more in the internet. I've been trying to get my dick in my ass, but it just seems to be impossible. When I try to do it, my cock is hard and I can't control it to go to my ass. It is 6.5 inch when hard. Do you guys have any advice to achieve this?

thanks!

I have Foreskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think your dick is long enough for that. The only photos I have ever seen of guys sticking their cock in their ass were guys with 9 or 10 inch long dongs.

I have 6-1/4" myself and tried it once, but it was clear that it was not going to work.

bradley19

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, I thought so at the begining. But I think I can get my dick's head inside at least, since I made a try and it got to my hole. Though, it got too hard and I couldn't stop it from getting up hard again.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Hi people,

I recently discovered self-fuck with some vids here, and I searched some more in the internet. I've been trying to get my dick in my ass, but it just seems to be impossible. When I try to do it, my cock is hard and I can't control it to go to my ass. It is 6.5 inch when hard. Do you guys have any advice to achieve this?

thanks!

You certainly should be able to accomplish this. Without bonepressing, I'm 7.5 along the top and can easily get several inches in. First-- it cannot be hard, semi-hard max. You have to loosen your hole in advance so the semi-hard dick head can slide in. Don't use oily or slippery water-based lube or your dick head will slide right back out. Saliva is good, or aloe gel, something that will dry quickly once you're in.

PM me for further info if interested.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know I have enough length to self fuck (8.5 Inches) but my problem is getting a super erection as I try to manuever my cock to my asshole. I guess I'm fortunate that it gets that hard to prevent bending it...Oh well we all have crosses to carry.

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can do it if I am soft or semi soft, But once hard I can not get it back there again.
If I start out soft I can keep it there and then grow hard in my ass and hold it there and still enjoy it.
But I am one of the guys mentioned about that is packing more than 10" inches..
It freakes my girlfreind out!
Grant

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to start off 'full' soft, found a long hot bath helps, dry off but don't touch your cock...lay back- I have a lot of foreskin, put some lube on my fingers, and 'push' the foreskin in with my middle fingers... as I do that use the palm of my hand the nudge/guide the head/shaft in.. pull your belly up.. remember to position your balls on either side of your cock for more room. then use your wrist/palm to keep 'feeding' your ass. contract and relax...

have tried to edge/milk doing this a few times- teh feeling of my nuts trying to tighten in delicious agony....

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thought of doing this has never crossed my mind. But i think i could, i get rock hard but can bend my erection in half pretty much at the middle. I dont know how or why.