Self Fucking

fastfastr: I see a Self-Suck topic, and I have seen self-fucking once or twice in movies.

I assume that an explanation of what this is will not be needed here... please comment.

fastfastr: I clicked "POST" too quickly, the question is - do you or have you done this?

kyle: Okay, I'll be the first here. I did this a few times when I was in my early teens. I didn't even remember it until I read this post.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The first time was when I was 16. Forty years later it's one of the few things from my youth I can still do.

But the hemorrhoids limit how often. :-/

Pecker

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my dick must not bend the right way for that
(i have an upward curve to mine),
so even if i....
oh, ouch, i cant even think about tryin'.
;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've witnessed it before, but never had the desire to try it myself. But I guess if you want to get someone's attention in a crowded room, dropping trou and sticking your schlong up your own ass would probably do the trick.

Sammy: I've done it a few times....really got to bend your cock and move the right way.....not really worth all the tricks!
much better with another dick!

Finnmark: Kyle ... "didn't even REMEMBER it ..." Wow!! Long on dick and short on memory !!

I believe I've mentioned this somewhere else, only because I think it's my most erotic 'auto' pleasure: my dick curves the 'right' way, i.e. downwards - which means that I can easily reach 'right down and round', so to speak. But not 'right in', it's not long enough. Quite enough, though, to give the wildest sensation ... and an orgasm that can be almost painfully intense. So much so, that I often try to avoid going that far, as the orgasm isn't the best bit. (It's easiest, of course, when less than fully erect.)

Anyone else discovered this - and does it drive you mad ??!!

tapster: Quite agree with Finnmark, sensational feeling! It is almost like an orgasm short-circuit ina funny way, and yes, slightly soft is better as bending when erect is seriously painful....

Finnmark: Yes, I like that ... "orgasm short-circuit" is a good description. Insofar as it can be described at at all. The mutual contact between two hyper-erogenous areas - the underside of the penis glans and the area between balls and anus (let alone the actual anal area itself!) - is unlike any other experience. I've just thought of "sexual electrocution" to add to the short-circuit idea!

Glad somebody else has experienced it. But I suspect lucky Tapster ought to be able to go the 'whole way' ?

fastfastr: Have you actually cum in your own ass? One advantage... no condom needed - you know where the guy has been!

blo-gasm: [quote author=fastfastr link=board=sex;num=1050355133;start=0#10 date=05/01/03 at 09:17:47]Have you actually cum in your own ass?  One advantage... no condom needed - you know where the guy has been![/quote]

How is it even possible to cum in your own ass? Wouldn't you need to be absolutely ram rod straight to shoot?

As you can probably tell, i've never tried any of that.

BIGBOYDAVE: Well I have tried over the years but to no avail Its either too soft or too hard.
Sometimes I can get my long forskin in there.
othertiomes I can get a larg part of my Ballsack and the balls in but I get so excited trying to put my penis in it just gets too hard and straight and will not bend. Maybe my asshole is too far back :D

Finnmark: "No condom needed" is a good point, fastfastr, and as for being 'ramrod' - that's not really necessary to cum, is it ? Anyway, to the question the answer is 'no'; no way could I get it 'in'. Probably just as well, as I couldn't cope with that - honestly. I think all fuses would blow (to pursue the electrical metaphor). What I've described is quite enough.

Mind you, I've never seen this s/f 'skill' accomplished - nor likely to - though there are pictures of it (presumably genuine) on the Gunnerworld site.

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine doesn't quite reach far enough. I've seen pictures of guys doing it though, and also a few who can stuff their balls in.

I think it's intresting, but not extremely erotic.

I think self-sucking is much more interesting, I used to do
that as a teenager, but I can't any more.

-- Erik

Finnmark: I absolutely agree, Erik. Sadly, I've never accomplished it - not even as a teenager!

jackinman: Wow...I've never seen someone do this. I didn't think it was possible. I definately can't do this. I live in NYC, so if any New Yorkers wants to give me a show, let me know.

willem73: I can't even fathom how one would do this...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=willem73 link=board=sex;num=1050355133;start=12#17 date=05/06/03 at 16:26:45]I can't even fathom how one would do this...[/quote]

Nor can I, willem73. But I'm guessing it has something to do with quantum mechanics and curved space.

sabatosh: I gave myself head in highschool but I'm not double jointed. So I began to try to get more in, it was so uncomfortable. I thought I was gonna injure my spine trying to get more in, and be paralyzed and I would be like cut off from air supply at one point.

So I don't do that anymore..I don't think I ever really was able to get myself up from behind. I never really tried...I could get around there...but no way could I get into that..anyhow.