Self Fucking

Blonddonkey: I have never done that but my friends at school wanted to see if i could tie a knot in mine when it was soft,i tried but it was very painful and i started to get hard which made it impossible.It would be a good party trick:)

Javierdude22: I think the current unemployment rate is giving people too much free time...

:-/

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Agreed, Javier. Self-fucking? I CAN reach my dick around there, if it's REALLY soft; it's just I don't want to, because for one thing it sounds like it'll damage the penis.

biggbenn8: well I could self suck when much younger (bad back and getting old prevent that...).

As to self fucking=- I still enjoy it- as someone said- its an extreme 'short circuit'... ass tightening, balls tugging, cock spewing.... great stuff.

I start out completely soft, using middle finger shove foreskin up, as I get hard use the heal of my hand to force the hardening up my ass... also one of those -once you get used to it things....

and as you said, no condoms, no dinner, no driving...

HungChicago: Personally, I LOVE to fuck myself. I'm versatile and a pretty agile bottom. Once I get my dick in as far as I can get it (while soft) it slowly grows with gentle massage and a little gripping with my ass muscles.

After I feel it is sufficiently hard, I insert a dildo (Jeff Stryker is my fave) and slowly thrust. The friction of the dildo in my ass and against my cock sends me to orgasm in no time. I do enjoy the feeling of my hot load slowly dripping from my ass when I'm done.

busterj: I use to do that when I was younger, but think it was more of a turn on for the guy I was with than for me.
I now find putting my balls up my own ass or my partners extremly hot!!!
Hard to discribe but the added pressure to the prostrate is pretty amazing.
Give it a go of your able. :p

sudas: Awesome!  I'd like to see it.

Don't balls get in the way of the dick, though?
Talk about something for giving your left nut  :)

gigantikok: [quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1050355133;start=0#18 date=05/07/03 at 17:36:22]

Nor can I, willem73. But I'm guessing it has something to do with quantum mechanics and curved space.[/quote]
Quantum mechanics and curved space? lol. Sometimes I wonder if you make comments like that to sound smart, or if that is some sort of joke I just don't find funny.

Either way, back to the topic. It actually only occured to me this was possible a month ago, and not through reading this board. I just thought one day "Would it be possible to stick my dick in my own ass?" Even though my penis bends downward and is pretty long, it didn't work. It might have been too thick, or just not bent exactly the right way. Even if it did, I dunno if i would have been totally comfortable fucking my own ass. More of a curiousity thing than a sexual act, for me anyway.